Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
236 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  CFI
Cross Fire Injection. Method of fuel delivery in the L82 motor. The 1984 is the only C4 to use the L82. This is the same engine used in the 1982 C3. ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

pappyfreebird kids new vw passat
Senior Guru
1028 Posts

had foggy lights soisn i hadda sand n buff em clear...shweet lil car ,,shes gonna love it..i r gonna sell her lil probe too
[IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/pappyfreebird/passatlights001.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/pappyfreebird/passatlights005.jpg[/IMG]
Posted on: 2009/8/18 0:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: kids new vw passat
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Hey pappy. Is that how your gonna hold that lens cover on?
Posted on: 2009/8/18 0:40

Matatk Re: kids new vw passat
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22802 Posts

Why don't you post a little more about what you did, Pappy.

Also, I moved this to the detailing section.

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/8/18 0:42

pappyfreebird Re: kids new vw passat
Senior Guru
1028 Posts

well mate 1st i knelt down ta pray i dint fug em up totally see!!!! then i grabs me a mit full of 400 grit sticky discs n bucket of cool water..n let the paper do the werk ,,nawt pushin hard..these had a yellow film chipped n sum gone sum arears fully coverd...but i jus kept 400 wet n sanded tell all gone(the film) then i cheated n switched right up ta 1200 grit n wet sanded that in circlular ways (wax on wax off dig) slap em duck slap again run type motions..well once looked real clear wet..then i dry wid teri cloths ..oooo yuk foggy!!! no fear pappys here..i wips out me drill (i like corded )but 18v werk too n the polinshun ball buy at wallywerld fer 15 bucks (have buffed many shtuff wid it,, includin kitchun sink)n trick here is 3m fine rubbin compound n light hand,,shmear lil on wid hand wipe hand off on ball n slowly rub er in ..teri off n repeat again..twice is alls i had time fer..could keep goin ta perfuction..but clear was perfuct enuff...total time was bout n hour n two pcs of 400 n one 1200 n tad bit a fine rub comp...tis easy if ya done a few..dont spin that fuggar fast er ya burn inta the plastic n then yer skeeeroood..(dont ask ill nevo admit it)n tape off areas er remove lens ,,but vw had peruct shape to do on car...
Posted on: 2009/8/18 1:32

Senior Guru
1028 Posts

daughters my photo chick..heres nuthar pic..ney bruthas i r a purty talented foo sumdaze heyhuh...well least compared ta the 7 yr ols in the neigbahood..wahahahaa...ps lucky i r still walkin Gods earth bros..i blew my rear tire on me ol chop jus pullin down fum hunert miles n hour..boy the puckar effetc is tremendous dont cheeyut yerself..hey i mean that literally wahahahaha..seems my valve stem blew right outta tube..flipped in new tube n on da rode again,,,gittun to ol ta wrestle them fuggars by hand (i say that evo time n keep doin em)ok i shut up..but last on the clearun off lensz once ta this point ,,ya kin call it good ,,er when want throw a lil fine n buff on em now n then is the easy way ta care fer em fum now on...dont knowd why cats let that cheeyut go nn but tit happins
[IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq236/pappyfreebird/passatlights004.jpg[/IMG]
Posted on: 2009/8/18 1:38

pianoguy Re: kids new vw passat
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Nice job, Pappy! Maybe worth getting some of that clear film to protect them now that they're good again.
Posted on: 2009/8/18 3:06

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Senior Guru
1028 Posts

hey piana brutha..whats this clear film yous speak of mayun?? i jus rebuff now n then as part of my care fer me cars program,,kinda like luminum wheels luminum harley parts etc..nevar thunk ta recoat em...last thing most ya knowd is actually 600-800-then 1200-1500,,fer jus fog hazy cheeyut,,but these were bayud i thought n nawt lotsa time (er dint wanna spend lotsa time
Posted on: 2009/8/18 12:08

pianoguy Re: kids new vw passat
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Posted on: 2009/8/18 12:35

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Senior Guru
1028 Posts

thanks piana mayun..7yrs is good to makin the 65 not so high,,but i stick wid buffin em out ifn notice foggin...you evo use these stick on things? er anybody?
Posted on: 2009/8/18 17:52

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.