Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
172 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

teebee July 10 2017
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...
Posted on: 2017/7/10 12:14

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: July 10 2017
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Well, we are up early, as we have to go to the 'city', Rosie has an appointment. I'm going with her as I have a couple things that I need to do. We'll come home and I'll get the Corvette down, spiffed up a bit and loaded.

Going to be HOT all this week, upper 90s to low 100s all week. Just a few degrees cooler up in South Dakota, I don't have any long pants packed.

Well, we got to hit the road. I'll check back later. Have a great day.
Posted on: 2017/7/10 12:20

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: July 10 2017
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! The alarm clock was a most unwelcome sound this morning. Meanwhile, we got some hail last night, and I spotted a couple dings in the hood of my truck this morning - I'll have to look it over more carefully tonight.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2017/7/10 12:47

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: July 10 2017
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

What the hail is going on up there? Got a productive day in yesterday. Sue went to some tool evaluation and they paid her $200 for two hours to give her opinion on some new tools being developed. Old tools revamped really. Shovels, rakes and other household tools made ergonomically. They also gave her a new shovel that she asked for. Awoke this morning to a stiff right wrist. You know how it goes. You never realize how much you use a body part till you can't use it. I've been trying to ease it into loosening up. My right hand is essential if I want to get much done today. May the day be filled with joy and gladness.

Posted on: 2017/7/10 13:19

GRIS Re: July 10 2017
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

IT'S A FINE SUMMER MORNING IN THE NATIONS, SUNNY AND MILD. 90 IS THE EXPECTED HIGH, NOT BAD FOR 10 JULY. A VERY MILD SUMMER SO FAR, AS WERE THE LAST TWO OR THREE. COULD THAT BE WHY THE GORESCAMERS SWITCHED THEIR SLOGAN FROM "GLOBAL WARMING" TO "CLIMATE CHANGE"? ;-)

I'LL TRY TO GET SOME YARD WORK DONE BEFORE IT GETS TOO HOT.

TEE, WHAT I'D LIKE TO FIND ARE OEM REARS OFF A '96 CE TO MATCH THE FRONTS.
Posted on: 2017/7/10 13:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

There were a couple separate ones on eBay.....Gris, they like those A LOT.....like $300 each.
Posted on: 2017/7/10 15:18

Resized Image

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Posted on: 2017/7/10 15:20

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: July 10 2017
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Oh man. What an end of the year this will be. Sept 23 go on a cruise. Disembark. 1 month later get on a cruise. Disembark and yet again 1 month later go on another cruise. Disembark. Celebrate the holidays. I told Sue she'd better tell her customers she is semi retired. She just glared at me, lol. Two Eastern Caribbean and a Western Caribbean. Two comp cruises and a reunion cruise that we paid full freight. One of them is a poker tournament cruise that we have seats for.
Posted on: 2017/7/11 0:15

GRIS Re: July 10 2017
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
There were a couple separate ones on eBay.....Gris, they like those A LOT.....like $300 each.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, THAT'S ABOUT WHAT I PAID FOR THE FRONT PAIR. THAT ONE ON E-BAY DID COME WITH A TIRE, MINE DIDN'T. THE TIRES ON THE TOMATO ARE GOOD, THAT'S ONE REASON I'M STICKING WITH STOCK SIZE WHEELS.
Posted on: 2017/7/11 0:28

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: July 10 2017
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Cruises! I'd give anything to be able to go on one now. Won't be going anywhere for a while. Had the doc visit today, scope surgery to be scheduled on the hip. The buldge in the front he says looks like subcutaneous fat tissue - funny but where'd it come from and why is it there and why is it like that and why does it hurt and ..... and.... and....? he has no answers. and then how do i get rid of it... and.. and...? no answer... the nerve issues and mess on low back I volunteered and told him that if we get the hip joint fixed then i won't be relying on substitute muscles, then regular ones can take back over relieving things and my low back will quit being pulled out of whack and that mess will be relieved. he agreed. which will also relieve a ton of leg and calf pain I'm having. He has to go in and do a 2 hour surgery to fix a torn spot on some lining in the joint, stapling stuff and other junk. The recovery, however is gonna be a huge PITA...
Services for my friend are tomorrow, visitation was this evening but I skipped it. Planned to go to services tomorrow but again, may not. this is a delicate situation and a long story, not sure I need to be there, really.
Posted on: 2017/7/11 0:35

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.