Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
179 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Driver Information Center
Also known as the DIC.

This is the display readout panel on the dash. It's above the radio for 1984-1989; above the climate controls, 1990-1996.
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 30 OCTOBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

HI---
Posted on: 2019/10/30 13:40

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 30 OCTOBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ANOTHER DRIPPY, DANK, DISMAL DAY IN THE NATIONS, THEY'RE PREDICTING A HARD FREEZE TONIGHT. I CAN HARDLY WAIT :-|

I'LL DO ANTI-FREEZE THINGS, DRAIN & MOVE INSIDE. WE DIDN'T HAVE A VERY SUCCESSFUL FALL HERE IN THE NATIONS, WONDER WHAT WINTER WILL BE LIKE? HAVE TO CHECK THE "OLD FARMER'S ALMANAC"

GOT TO GET BUSY ON A BD PRESENT FOR BABY DAUGHTER, I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

Attach file:

png  DND.png (69.90 KB)
12496_5db996049b879.png 240X304 px
Posted on: 2019/10/30 13:51

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 30 OCTOBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Disturbed? Not me. I've grown comfortable with my eccentricities. I came to know at an early age I was not like anyone else. Lead? Mercury? Who knows? I consider myself a lucky survivor. My plan is to caulk the outdoor bathroom joint seams today. A job I've been putting off but know I have to engage. Once I get going it's all downhill from there. Should be a cool and crisp 88* today. Not to worry. My favorite time of year is on the horizon. If everyday had a low of 65* and a high of 72* that would be alright with me. Mixed sun and clouds with a dash of rain to keep everything happy.
Posted on: 2019/10/30 14:16

vetteblondie Re: 30 OCTOBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

I'd give anything if it was 88 here. More like 48. I'm simply not made for this. Pool is 2/3 full, hopefully by the end of the day we can start up the pump and get things circulating. We're due for some 30* temps here during the night tomorrow night. Rainy and dreary today so I've got the "big" stereo on across the hall for some uplifting tunes. Had to work on it. Pissed the owner's son off when I listened to it, he's a tinter next bay over (or was, he was told to kick rocks). Funny how they blast ghetto music so loud you can't think over there, so how the hell he hear my 70's classics?
Onward and upward, one more work day after today.
Marcus I tried your calming trick, I ran out of bourbon so used a Valium. Helps a lot, thanks!
Posted on: 2019/10/30 14:24

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 30 OCTOBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Message to VB...... never ever run out of Bourbon......

It is snowing here today so I plan on staying in the office and shop.... Big Ag has stopped due to weather..... I am not liking what I see out there..... its time like this I think Tommy was the smart one all those years ago...... when he just said No to snow.....

Have a grand old day Guru's.......
Posted on: 2019/10/30 14:59

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 30 OCTOBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...up early and at 'em. It was blowing and snowing all morning. Shortly after noon, the wind went down and quit snowing. Temp made it all the way up to 25 today. and with the clouds clearing off, it's gonna nose dive to the single digits tonight.

All I have left to do on the kennel is mount one door...short a pair of drawer slides (I know, it's a door not a drawer, but this door slides to open) and spray the lacquer finish on the top and then mount it.

The county, earlier this year, made a contract with an IT company to do their computer work. They advised Rosie that she needed to update her computers (and because of a new program they are starting they are adding one). I totally agreed with their suggestion. I stopped up to her office this morning and they asked me to look at the bids and wondered if the bids sounded reasonable. So I looked at them and said that the bids seemed high to me. Actually the actual cost of the computers wasn't all that bad, about 25% higher than I would have priced them, but the setup fees were outrageous.....$540 to setup a laptop and $1400 to setup two desktops. They have the maintenance contract so I'm not sure where that leaves the different departments. I know that the company has locked down all the computers and they set them up to do remote troubleshooting, so I'm not sure where the departments stand on buying from outside vendors. I might just back out and wipe my hands of the matter. The county commissioners have made the decision to put this into the hands of the IT company, let them pay for it.
Posted on: 2019/10/30 22:12

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.