Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Stingray
1969 through 1976 Corvette.

Not to be confused with the Sting Ray, 1963 - 1967....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Yup! It is ...... 2020 is right around the corner.
Posted on: 2019/11/5 13:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Thought the year 2020 there would be more space travel, jet cars and food processors that would cook anything you wanted. And robots. Ya, robots to do all the dirty work. Oh well. We do have hundreds of television and radio stations. Just no time to enjoy them

Attach file:

jpg  Information.jpg (23.79 KB)
852_5dc17d04bfbd7.jpg 720X758 px
Posted on: 2019/11/5 13:45

vetteblondie Re: The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

That's a great meme there. The cause of stupidity nowadays is too much information: the wrong kind and ignorant people having a medium with which to spread it.
Sorry I've missed a few days - spent my Friday at the doc office with nursing home cousin - they finally got her back 2.5 hours late but we liked what we heard and I like the doc and his nurse. win/win. Of course back there Sunday. Saturday cleaning house like mad and crap to be ready to leave town this weekend. Yesterday I unplugged and kept to myself.
Tommy I asked the dude about those red wheels on that Sema truck and they will be changed to a chrome with blue outer color. The white bumpers also have blue and chrome. The entire truck was pearl/metallic white. His dad at the last minute wanted it wrapped with the 'dark' theme. I had to try to blend Medieval with white and blue. Impossible. The bumpers were to be covered also but he changed his mind at the last minute. This kid was spazzy
Full load of stuff this week at work, word must've gotten out that I'll be out for a week starting the 15th.
Have a good 'un yall
Posted on: 2019/11/5 16:07

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

You can't fix stupid....... so I see that Elizabeth Warren has a new 52 trillion dollar plan for health care for all....... all the federal taxes paid last year amounted to 3.3 trillion dollars..... and she say's she won't raise middle class taxes to fund it....... hmmm...... does not the only money the Government have come out of our pockets or are they doing car washes and bake sales on the side to raise money? I forgot..there is the money they are borrowing and the money they print with nothing behind it....... can't forget those......

Sorry Liz.....it ain't gonna fly.....

On a happier note my Trumpsters economy is rolling along with the Dow hitting a new high yesterday..... atta boy Mr. Pres........

time to go to work boys and girls...... have to save them pennies and save them dimes....... might want to get a new C8 in a couple of years....... work work work......save save save........
Posted on: 2019/11/5 16:10

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE NATIONS, IT'S COOL AND CALM. THE CHEROKEES REJOICE AND SO DO I.

YOU'RE RIGHT MARCUS, IGNORANCE CAN BE REMEDIATED BUT STUPID IS FOREVER. AND THERE ARE ALWAYS PLENTY OF PEOPLE READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE STUPID ONES.

BARNUM'S LAW: THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE.
GRIS' COROLLARY: EVERY FIVE MINUTES SOMEONE IS BORN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OTHER FOUR.

GOT OUT EARLY TO GET THE LAST OF THE SIX MONTH OIL CHANGES DONE. I WAS THERE BEFORE THEY OPENED AND THERE WERE ALREADY
FOUR CARS WAITING. I THEN EXERCISED MY UNCANNY ABILITY TO CHOOSE THE SLOWEST MOVING LINE.

WHEN I PULLED IN THE BUMBLEBEE WAS IDLING ROUGH AND A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT LIT UP. SEEMED TO RUN FINE ON THE WAY BACK; STOPPED BY THE WRENCHMEISTER'S FOR A SCAN, MISFIRE IT SAID BUT NO CODE NOW. WILL THE OTHER SHOE DROP, OR WAS IT JUST AN RANDOM HAPPENING. WE SHALL SEE WHAT WE SHALL SEE---

DARLING WIFE OFF TO FAYETTEVILLE TO HELP DIL WITH THANKYOU NOTES.

ALLONS, GURUS!
Posted on: 2019/11/5 17:35

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys. I got up at normal time and headed down to the shed to get things going there. I figured I would be working, mostly, by myself. I got there and hardly got the doors open and some tools pulled out when my neighbor showed up. While I was busy , he started pulling the siding off the east side. I wanted to work on that side in the morning for the sunlight. He got that side cleaned off while I finished some other things, including removal of the old trim around the garage door. I put the trim pieces on the corners and arounf the garage door. By then it was time for him to leave to drive the noon routes. But no sooner did he leave than my friend showed up to help. By 12:15 we had both sides done up to the piece that spanned over the top of the door.

We broke for lunch, he had other things to do, so I came back and worked on soome pieces myself, then my neighbor showed back and we finished up the east end. He only had about an hour, so by then he had to leave and I headed to the west end to try and finish that up....which I was able to. And then I began chalking......I squeezed out 6 tubes of chalk and I'm only about half done, but ran out of gas (my own) and light. I'll finish up tomorrow and then get the tools returned to my shop and the shed back to normal.

My butt is dragging.but the siding is all on. Oh, it started out cool, but I was in short sleeves by 9. It was sunny and a bit breezy, which affected my working some, and kept it feeling cool.
Posted on: 2019/11/6 2:01

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: The fifth of November in the year two thousand nineteen.
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Resized Image
Posted on: 2019/11/6 2:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.