Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Ultraman Sat Chat...... 1-11-20
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Good Morning Guru's......

5 degrees here with a breeze out of the north making it feel like 11 below..... now that is some winter weather to be proud of.... lots of weather out across the Nation today..... good weekend to get a blanket and some snacks and cozy up in front of the big screen and watch some football.......

it is comforting to know that only a two and a half hour flight from here to our favorite Florida hangout that it is 71 degrees and clear.... Mmmm that is more like it. I can't imagine what it would be like to drive my Corvette year round....... I would have a million miles on it....

Have a blessed day my brothers and sisters..........
Posted on: 2020/1/11 12:47

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: Sat Chat...... 1-11-20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

CLOUDY AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, THERE IS A FINE MIST IN THE AIR AND PREDICTIONS OF THE EVIL WHITE STUFF TODAY.THERE'S THREE AND A HALF INCHES IN THE RAIN GAUGE FROM YESTERDAY AND LAST NIGHT.

DARLING WIFE SPENT TWO HOURS IN THE DENTIST CHAIR YESTERDAY, CAME HOME IN BETTER SHAPE THAN I EXPECTED AND IS FEELING BETTER TODAY. THE REAL PAIN WILL COME WHEN WE GET THE BILL; IT AIN'T OVER YET :-0

WELL, LETS SEE NOW: THE PERSIANS SHOT DOWN AN AIRLINER FULL OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE AND ITS ALL TRUMP'S FAULT.

RIGHT---

Attach file:

png  DEM.png (630.70 KB)
12496_5e19d4f50634d.png 720X720 px
Posted on: 2020/1/11 13:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: Sat Chat...... 1-11-20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Windy, partly cloudy. My get up and go got up and went yesterday. Stayed inside most of the day. Did get most of the bills paid though and made dinner. I'll try to nudge a little energy into forward motion on the boat today. Sue wants me to join her later today to go stake a tree in Miami. Not too labor intensive but not finding a lot of joy in it either.
Sue went to get a haircut in one of her usual places last night. Her regular stylist had left early. They recommended a young lady there do it. Sue sat in the chair and told the girl take about 1/2" off the side. She no speaky da Engleesh so one of the other stylists told her what Sue wanted. First cut was too deep. Sue: "Whoa. What are you doing?" She looks to the mirror for this cutters license. "Where is this girls certificate?" "She doesn't have one." came the response. "Why would you have someone who is not licensed cutting hair here?". It's a Hair Cuttery shop. Sue gets up and out of the chair. Most of the hair shops are now closed because it's after 07:00PM. She goes to Walmart where there is a shop still open. The young lady there rescued Sue's haircut and brought into something that looked pretty good. .... It only goes to show. It's always sumthin.
Posted on: 2020/1/11 14:04

GRIS Re: Sat Chat...... 1-11-20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

It only goes to show. It's always sumthin.

ONLY TOO TRUE, TOMMY :-)
Posted on: 2020/1/11 14:15

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: Sat Chat...... 1-11-20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...Slept in a bit this morning. Now getting ready to head over to the 'city' for weekly groceries and pick up materials for my sisters basement project. Like Marc, it's a brisk 6 out there, but our breeze is barely anything, 9mph, so we are are having a heat wave compared. The 2-4" of white stuff they predicted turned out about right, one flake hit the ground about every 2-4" apart. Not sorry that we didn't get snow, but darn, we really needed the moisture.

Tommy, how does that happen? Here in Kansas, they are such sticklers about that.

Yesterday my #1GS turned 23, tomorrow it's my turn. #2 is having all of us over today after church to celebrate, with supper and cake.

We will be headed to my sisters' in the morning to get started on her project. I'll make an attempt to get the framing done, some of the wiring and insulation done, before we have to come home Monday. Plumber is supposed to have done part of his stuff yesterday...let's hope he did, as I will, obviously, not be good help for him.

Well, I better get going, before it gets too warm.
Posted on: 2020/1/11 14:45

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.