Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

teebee Jan. 8 2022
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys.....
Posted on: 2022/1/8 13:48

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Jan. 8 2022
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Up and at 'em gurus. Chilly here is SW Kansas, 18 now but supposed to warm into the low 50s today. Yesterday, got up to the mid 30s, didn't really feel too warm though as the wind was blowing and the wind chills were down.

Today, because it is supposed to warm up and i have both GSs to help, we're going over to the she-shed and try to put up the trim. Have to quit early though as we have church @ 4 and I need to be there by 3:30.

Tomorrow #2 is having us over to celebrate GS #1 and his brides' birthday (both the 10th) and, I guess, mine too which will be Weds.

Was supposed to have a massage yesterday, but my gal called a couple weeks ago asking me, very apologetically, if we could cancel. "Sure". Then she tells me she has thyroid cancer and is having surgery. I told her "don't you worry about ME. You need to take care of yourself FIRST." She told me when she gets back and recovered, that she will work me in ASAP. I told her again, "You NEED to take care of yourself first."

Got a call from our neighbor that has the place out in New Mexico. One of their friends, which we call friends as well since we've met with them every time we've been out to our neighbors place, passed away. Wife said he'd had a good day, they went out to eat with his son/family, came home sat down in his chair and passed, just like that. I guess if you're going to go, that is the best way.

I hope, all of you, have a great day.
Posted on: 2022/1/8 14:10

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Jan. 8 2022
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Morning Teeb....... still to cold for me here... but better then it has been.... staying in and working on the game room downstairs getting it finished up.....

not much else happening..... have a good day Guru's
Posted on: 2022/1/8 16:08

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: Jan. 8 2022
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Sorry about your associate / friend, TB. My old boss passed in a similar way. Sat down in the couch to watch tv after dinner and had a massive heart attack. No suffering, but not any easier on the family.

I finally downloaded a cryptocurrency app today to start some investing. Maybe it's the future or maybe it's not. But I feel like it's been passing me by so I want to give it a shot. In moderate proportions, obviously.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/1/8 17:34

TommyT-Bone Re: Jan. 8 2022
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Matt, want to invest in the T-Bone coin? A bargain at 15k. Today only. Buy it now.

Tomorrow is the funeral and of course last minute prep is ongoing. Added were two additional guests to stay with us besides my sis and BIL. Sonny-boy is staying ot back in the office shed. Sue called asking me if I could set up two gazebos at Pop's house. I got pissed . I said "Do you know how long it takes to put one of those things together?" She settled for a couple of pop up tents and some chairs which may not even be needed. Sue right now is up telling her aunt about her sisters death. Don't know why her kids (Sue's cousins) couldn't do it. I'm on edge especially when stuff we shouldn't even have to deal with gets put in our lap. Oh well. Just roll with it. ...... None of this stuff is even on my list!
Posted on: 2022/1/8 18:48

bogus Re: Jan. 8 2022
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

It's sunny here in SoCal... that's a thing of note, after the rainy as hell holiday season we had!

And I am not complaining! The rain was a God Send. We needed it bad and it has really broken the back of the drought.

I do not expect much rain over the next 60 days. Mostly because the a la nina event in the Equatorial Pacific. Water temps change, we get dry. Once that weakens, come March or so, I expect the rains to come back. If that works out, we might even wipe out the rest of the drought! ya!

Otherwise, all is good here!

And one real important thing... The site is staying up. I have no intentions of bringing it down, I just need to do some upgrades and fix the URL issues once and for all!!

Posted on: 2022/1/8 21:50

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

GRIS Re: Jan. 8 2022
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

THE WARRIOR PRINCESS IS NOW IN COMMAND OF HER HQ COMPANY. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE CEO OF HQ COMPANIES SHOULD NOT BE CALLED COMPANY COMMANDERS BUT RATHER "RING MASTERS". WAS A PLEASANT TRIP, BIG DAUGHTER'S WHOLE FAMILY DECIDED TO GO, SO WE RODE WITH THEM TO NORMAN.

THERE IS A STORY THAT JULIUS CAESAR,SHORTLY BEFORE HE WAS ASSASSINATED, WAS ASKED WHAT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DIE.
HIS ANSWER: SUDDENLY.
Posted on: 2022/1/9 0:31

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.