Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
235 user(s) are online (195 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  HUD
HEADS UP DISPLAY. A DIGITAL PROJECTED DISPLAY ON INSIDE OF WINDSHIELD CONTAINING VEHICLE INFO SUCH AS SPEED, ENGINE TEMP, RPM, ETC. FOR DRIVER INFOR...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS TUESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

HI OUT THERE---
Posted on: 2022/9/13 13:51

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: TUESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

"OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING," SUNNY, CALM, AND COOL IN THE NATIONS. 66/63% AT 0854 HR GONNA BE 88 THIS AFTERNOON. THE CHEROKEES LOVE IT.

GOT ALL MY DOINGS DONE YESTERDAY, TOP DOWN WEATHER. TOOK DARLING WIFE TO SUPPER AT THE "DEAD LOBSTER" IN MUSKOGEE. GOOD SERVICE FOR A CHANGE, PRICES HYDROGEN INFLATED :-o, GOOD THO.

TIME TO RESTOCK DOG FOOD, BIRD SEED, AND REFILL HUMMING BIRD FEEDERS. ONLY FEMALES STILL HERE, THEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE MALES SOUTH SOON.

ALWAYS FORWARD, GURUS!
Posted on: 2022/9/13 14:02

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: TUESDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Waiting for the fridge repairman. My whole experience so far with Sears Home Warranty powered by Cinch has been less than stellar. All because I didn't want to stop everything and replace the seal on the refrigerator after Sue's constant moaning about a few drips of water on the floor. I always told her it wasn't critical. Looking back I wish I just researched it, bought the part and did it myself. Just got a call that the serviceman should be here soon. PITA. If you want something done right, unfortunately, you have to do it yourself. Even if it involves plumbing.
Posted on: 2022/9/13 17:41

vetteblondie Re: TUESDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4646 Posts

Do it yourself if you want it done right is a very true statement. Not much happening around here, mediocre day at work, folks not in any hurry to look at proofs or answer emails and playing phone tag with ambulance dood. Had an appt set up with Safelite to do my windshield and they called for my VIN. I tried to call back and it's worse than trying to get through to Allstate. I got frustrated and cancelled the crap. Eff that. I called the other place here who had a similar quote and he will come to my house and do this show Monday afternoon for about the same that Safelite was gonna charge. When I asked about OEM winshield, says he really can't say there due to the age of the car but given the price I'm guessing it should be fine (hopes). $925 in and out the door. He did ask me to remove A pillar trims as he's afraid he'll break them. Hell I am too but better me than him I suppose? I've not touched it either, the cobwebs are holding it down securely to the garage floor. How does that much crap get in a closed garage?? Dang. didn't feel good all weekend, it was quiet and calm in the neighborhood and overcast. I just sat in my chair and stared out the window for 2 days straight. Don't have Covid, did 3 test that were all negative, but did have light fever off and on, plus some mild sinus drainage and slight headache. Sounded like covid. Doc said sounded like heavy allergies to him.
Posted on: 2022/9/13 19:30

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: TUESDAY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14736 Posts

F'n allergies...... fall is prime time for them....

Well I spent the day in the trenches of retail Ag sales..... meet and great out on the street in front of the tent...... this show has 10 Streets running east and west......that seem to be a mile long with Central Ave splitting them in half....... hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees.... we had a good day racking up prospects..... I just stand out in the street greeting folks and then spreading the good word about Nitro-Mag liquid fertilizer...... in the tent we have cold fountain soft drinks and fresh popcorn..... and plenty of free bling for the women and kids....... it do get tiring though.... I flagged down Uber Golf Cart and had them haul me over to the parking lot at about 3:15..... it was 91 degrees and the crowd had thinned.....by then....... tomorrow is the big day......

Nitro Mag is the product Nitrogen product I came up with.....

On the way home I saw a semi load of new C8's headed westbound....wonder how long they waited for those?

Rock it Guru's.......
Posted on: 2022/9/13 22:57

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.