Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
137 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Courtesy Timer
With the doors closed and the key off - the windows should still go up/down and the radio plays (1990-1996)....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS FRIDAY 14 APRIL
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

THE DAY BEFORE TAXES :-(

Attach file:

jpg  LAW.jpg (30.57 KB)
12496_6439560440067.jpg 496X481 px
Posted on: 2023/4/14 13:30

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: FRIDAY 14 APRIL
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE CHEROKEES AND THE OTHER FOUR CIVILIZED TRIBES. 62 DEGREES->80, A LITTLE BREEZY MAYBE. DARLING WIFE HAS TAKEN UP RESIDENCE ON THE FRONT PORCH :-)

GOT HER LITTLE BLUE CAR BACK, GLAD TO BE RID OF THAT OVER COMPUTERIZED LOANER. NOTHING ON THE AGENDA BUT BILL PAYING.

SO A 21 YEAR OLD PFC HAD ACCESS TO ALL THAT INTEL? SOUNDS FLAKY TO ME. OF COURSE FIREARM ENTHUSIASTS ARE INHERENTLY EVIL---
Posted on: 2023/4/14 13:46

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: FRIDAY 14 APRIL
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Methinks a major document breach will get more than just loss of grade and short term in the brig. Guess a few people will find out the consequences of sharing privileged information. The 'I didn't know." defense will be of little use. Of course there is major fault with those who actually provide access to sensitive informantion. Meanwhile back at the Russian ranch, the U.S has embedded information providers at just about every level of the Russian Government and military operations. Here at home I'm sure there is more than a mole or two. Of course there is only about 3 percent of the nation here at home that actually give a shit.

Pressing on here at the homefront. Not quite feeling up to par. Never the less I'll take a swing or two of at least doing something around here. I always do.
Posted on: 2023/4/14 14:38

vetteblondie Re: FRIDAY 14 APRIL
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

and here I am still trying to figure out how 18,000 cows can be killed at once by a single explosion. of what? on a cow farm...
Good morning, at the office till noon thirty today getting some time in and done had a cranky b*tch ruin my day. Nobody in the print business is equipped to do last minute anymore, especially pull a crew off 4 wraps and stop a printer running another do to a $70 door sticker. That she sent me the wrong stuff for and I wasn't even here to process it. I hate people. And I have another waiting in the wings to piss me off in a little bit.
It's beautiful summer outside here again, storms rolling in tomorrow night. So happy with my yard at home, my cousin's son came over and raked out leaves and bagged up crap. He's coming back again to help me with mulch before Im down for surgery. Bless that kid.
Posted on: 2023/4/14 15:36

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: FRIDAY 14 APRIL
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Another lovely day here. Driving the Corvette makes you forget your troubles.

TB, sorry to hear about your FIL but glad the shoulders are feeling better.

VB, don't let them bring you down.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/4/14 16:55

Ultraman Re: FRIDAY 14 APRIL
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Ya homies... nice today with only a breeze blowing....allergies much better.... glad those shots helped you tee.... do they have one for your whole body..? I could use that... when allergies get this bad it's like you are mildly sick.... even body aches....

I also had to question the fact that 18,000 cows died in one explosion.... I mean was it a mini nuke or what.... even 1,800 would have been a lot... fake cow news.... or the AI bot got the decimal in the wrong place.....

Just got back from a spin on the HD..... I'm all smiles....put some new dog dish hubcaps on the fiddysix that are replicas of what came on the car when it was new... put them in place of the baby moons.... it looks good and I wish I could share it wid you.... but you know I can't....

back out to the storage unit.... pick up more stuff and throw away other stuff.... 3 pickup loads to the dump so far.... TGIF Guru's...
Posted on: 2023/4/14 20:00

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.