Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS SATURDAY 20 MAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING
Posted on: 2023/5/20 13:05

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: SATURDAY 20 MAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

THE SUN IS TRYING TO SHINE AND IT'S 55 DEGREES GOING FOR 72, A LITTLE COOL FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR. BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER YESTERDAY!

TEE, I'M GLAD YOUR MEDICAL ADVENTURE IS OVER AND RESOLVED. SEEMS I MISSED SOME KIND OF DOCTOR APPOINTMENT YESTERDAY, SUPPOSE I SHOULD RESCHEDULE, CAN'T GET TOO EXCITED OVER IT.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA, COULD GO OVER TO TAHLEQUAH AND RESTOCK DOG FOOD, NOTHING URGENT. THE TRUCK NEEDS A WASH, THEY CLAIM THE RAIN IS OVER FOR A FEW DAYS.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, AMIGOS!
Posted on: 2023/5/20 13:22

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: SATURDAY 20 MAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, nice here this morning....sun is shining and no wind, temps in the low 60s now headed to low 70s they say. We had about 3/4" of slow rain the last couple days... we like this trend of nice gentle rains every few days.

Been down to the shed to check some leftover materials I have so I can see what I need to order for another job. That's accomplished. Got notice from a client that I can come finish her job late next week. Still have 2 jobs in the shop to finish up. Awaiting word on a cabinet install time frame and another OK to get materials ordered for another. Good thing I got Leo this summer to give a helping hand.

Need to give all three vehicles a bath...might try to get that done tomorrow.

A little discomfort today from the procedure, but not even worth taking any tylenol for.
Posted on: 2023/5/20 16:14

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: SATURDAY 20 MAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Went over to my daughters' house this afternoon, GS #1 (26 YO) was there and asked if he could "See" my incision...I had to give him a lesson in human anatomy and how there was "NO Incision" It was funny to watch him grimace as I explained, in detail, how the procedure works and how the procedure will work when I go back in a couple weeks to remove the stent. He grabbed his mug full of water and drank it down quickly.
Posted on: 2023/5/20 20:19

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: SATURDAY 20 MAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good evening, been a really nice day here today had some rain overnight. I was able to drive finally to took off at it running my errands yesterday. I overdid it. I’ve felt like absolute steamed sh*t today. Beyond exhausted and slept a lot. And have had no appetite but have today: I guess body needs energy. Was told this would happen and I’d be easily tired for a while. I was also told to start with to eat more good stuff to help body heal, I know I haven’t. I guess it put me in check . Pool is 83, not allowed in it and I can’t stand it.
Glad you’re good to go Tee and yeah I bet that story would freak someone out lol
Posted on: 2023/5/21 2:21

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.