Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
278 user(s) are online (249 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  TH700R4 / 4L60
Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed

1st Gear: 3.06
2nd Gear: 1.62
3rd Gear: 1.00
4th Gear: 0.70

Reverse: 2.29

- Used in production GM model...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

CSS996 Marvelous Monday 10/01/07 Chat
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Yeah! It's October! My favorite month! Nothing too special now, but when I lived in Pennsylvania, I used to love to watch the leaves change color. Red, Yellow, Orange... In Colorado we only get yellow.

The other thing that sucks about Colorado is that you hardly ever get to watch the Steelers play on TV. But I got to watch the last five minutes of them losing to Arizona yesterday. WTF? Arizona?

I've got tickets to the game in Denver later in the month. Maybe I should make a big C4Guru.com poster and hold it up durin the game?

What's up with the rest of yaz today?
Posted on: 2007/10/1 15:16

CSS996 RE:Marvelous Monday 10/01/07 Chat
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

:sleepy1:

Extra slow around here today...
Posted on: 2007/10/1 17:15

NC Kid RE:Marvelous Monday 10/01/07 Chat
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

today sux.....Im tired, I overslept this morning, ive been mean as hell to everyone.....my head is pounding and im sitting in a hot ass room right now....OUR A.C. ISNT WORKING WAHHHH. My annoying nephew who will not stop crying is here and I have a big test tomorrow which I know I am going to fail, Im kinda pissed cuz my sister and her husband want want want and I do give give give but yesterday when I needed help with my kar, they were being totally mean.....WTF. I almost cussed them smack out and told them what I thought of them and there marriage but I kept it kool and just walked off but today, one thign either one of em says and I am ready to let it all outl..... Im sick of there child being here, i cant ever study he bangs on my door and runs around the house screaming HEY HEY Hey!!!.....I feel a bit better about getting all that off my chest. Good news, I got back with a ex gf. With a little help from bogus a couple days ago, got my mind straight when I was a nutcase. ......n e way....so how is everyone elses day going 2 day?...................Hopefully someone has some good news.....
Posted on: 2007/10/1 17:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

CSS996 RE:Marvelous Monday 10/01/07 Chat
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Stay cool man. Don't get yerself kicked outta your crib. Hopefully your situation is temporary. Find a quiet place to study. Get good grades, find a good job and get the hell outta there...

And buy a new Vette.
Posted on: 2007/10/1 18:10

NC Kid RE:Marvelous Monday 10/01/07 Chat
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

My parents kick ME OUT? LOL. Uhh no. They are paying for college and are telling my sister to get her act together and are helping with her child. Out of 3 sisters 2 are now on my I don't care for you much list. Third sister is real close 2 me. I studied in my car in the garage a few nights ago. I know sounds pathetic but I turned on the lion king song and relaxed. In the jungle THE MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LION SLEEEPS 2 NITTTEEE. :tongue: hehe. Back from class, feel a little better....I stay cool most of the time. It's just it really bothered me that my sisters husband who is a certified mechanic and works at a dealership....for like 5 years now....and he wouldnt help. He told me to cut off half the cable and then cut a new one in half and wire them together....uhh yea ok....I was the one who watched there kid and all that and have saved them a couple grand doing it for free during MY summer and my mom told my sister that today when they were on teh phoen and my mom said my sister couldn't give a straight answer.

Atleast todays almost over. YAY then it will be tuesday....which means one day till hump day....which means 2 days till friday which means itll be thursday then FRIDAY WHICH MEANS FREE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY and off monday for fall break....
Posted on: 2007/10/1 19:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.