Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
226 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Seats
Both could be power, neither could be.

However, if they are, they should move fore/aft and up down with little more than an electric motor whine....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Wholesaler Closeout Feeds
Guest_
At RockAuto.com, "Wholesaler Closeout parts" means inventory purchased from competing stores, car manufacturers, etc. Maybe the competing store is going out of business or maybe they decided there is no longer a big market for those parts in their geographic region.

Prices for Wholesaler Closeout parts are usually at least 30% less than RockAuto's regular, low priced inventory. Closeout parts did not come directly from the part manufacturer and so are covered by a 30-day warranty rather than regular manufacturer warranties.

RockAuto regularly has new Wholesaler Closeout parts to offer but quantities are always limited. If you want to be one of the first to know when new Wholesaler Closeout parts are offered for your vehicle then look up your Year, Make, Model in the www.RockAuto.com catalog. Next to your vehicles engine size click on the ‘RSS’ box. On the next page choose your RSS reader or choose to receive emailed announcements.

Wholesaler Closeout parts can always also be found just by shopping the RockAuto.com catalog. Just look for parts labeled "Wholesaler Closeout" or parts with a "Choose:" box where you can choose between closeouts and regular inventory.

Please use the link below to see a current example of what you might see for a 1955 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 4.3L 265cid V8

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefe ... 26428&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Attach file:

jpg  RAlogo.JPG (70.21 KB)
2245_4d5062daaaf4e.jpg 358X134 px
Posted on: 2011/2/7 21:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

flyboy Re: Wholesaler Closeout Feeds
Elite Guru
Westmont, Il.
2632 Posts

Just placed my first order from them, for a part I hope I never use.
I will be taking at least one long road trip in the '91 this summer and wanted a spare fuel pump for my emergency kit.
$36.99 and $8.90 shipping for a Performance Electric fuel pump kit. It was the cheapest of 7 to choose from.
Posted on: 2011/2/8 1:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.