Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
253 user(s) are online (217 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Ultraman, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  LT4
Engine used in 1996, all manual equipped cars came with this engine....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

rklessdriver Lots of good stuff!!
Senior Guru
Woodbridge, VA
1318 Posts

I've got a few parts that have just been laying around and I'm probally not going to use them so I may as well let them go to someone who can. Some of this stuff is c4 specific and some of it general high performace that can be adapted to any auto.

Jacobs FC2000 ignition box. $150

This box is a nice unit. Very similar to MSD6AL except it can operate effectivly down to 7.5 volts (and up to 16 volts...) perfect for race cars that have no charging system. Can be hooked up to any type of trigger. Wiring is identical to MSD 6AL. Single sequential Rev Limiter that uses RPM modules like MSD 6AL. Printed Owners Manul included and Jegs still has a PDF of it as well.

MSD 8980 Timing Computer. $150

This is a start retard box for race cars with advance locked out dizzys.

Auto Meter 3903 Sport Comp Moster Tach. $125

I bought this tach back in 1995. It spent it's entire life in my 94 Cavalier... until 2009 when I junked it. Been in a box since then. This tach is 5" dia, still has the mount, and is equipped with a built in shift light. Both wires are clipped for 4cyl use but could easily be put back for a 6cyl or 8cyl... Some fading/wearing of the lettering on the little shift light adjustment box only, RPM display, needle and redline pointer are perfect.

Nitrous Oxide Systems fuel pressure booster Diaphram. $20

This is plumed in a T with your Fuel Pressure regulator vacumm line and uses bleed off NO2 to boost fuel pressure when using a "dry" NO2 kit. Included is the billet Alum Disphram, a T vacumm fitting, some vaccum tubing with ratchet type plastic retaining clips and a .059 NO2 jet.

(2) Denso 234-3094 3 wire heated 02 sensors. $85 for the set

Just the thing if you have long tube headers, still running single wire 02's and aren't goining into closed loop early enough.

(2) 3 wire heated O2 sensor harness pig tails. $20 for the set.

Made by EFI Connection.

I was going to convert my 92 over to this deal but since I'm happy running an open loop tune, I'm going to cut them loose. I'll make it a package deal if someone needs it and sell both the sensors and pig tails for $100.

Professional Products 69702. 58mm Polished TB $150

Both of the throttle blades have been drilled with a .095 hole so BIG cams will idle without maxing out the IAC counts... Has the 92 throttle cam installed. I do have the automatic trans lever and the newer 94-97 style throttle cam as well and they are both included. It also comes with the 1992 IAC/water heater housing installed. It was running on my 92 383LT1 perfectly - I just wanted more flow and upgraded to the AS&M Mono Blade.

I do not want any drama over a $20-$150 part... This stuff is listed on other local boards.... BUT if there happens to be more than person that wants any item, I reserve the right to give a local sale priority before I ship. All prices local pickup otherwise you pay shipping.

I'll be glad to take pics of everything/anything.

Will
Posted on: 2011/5/7 0:12

1972 Corvette. LS5 454 BBC with M20 4 speed.
Best Pass - Doing good to just pass a gas station.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.