Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
302 user(s) are online (255 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  D44
This references the rear differential.

The D36 was the smaller unit. Used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes after that.

The ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
« 1 (2)
 Register To Post

Scott7 Re: Hot days of Summer
Senior Guru
Aurora, CO
169 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
I have considered it on my car, just never got around to doing it. I'm not sure what water pump Scott is running.

So now I'm debating putting things back together or not. I've spent some time reviewing the records I have. As far as being supercharged, the car has been since it was new. The original supercharger was one configured by Carroll Supercharging inatalled in October 1989. This was the Paxton unit with the water injection system. Over the years I had the Paxton unit rebuild a couple of time. Finally in November of 2000 the Paxton let go and took out the engine. At this point I had the engine rebuilt, new everything, and moved from the Paxton to the ATI Intercooled P600B with the helixed impeller upgrade. At this time the high flow radiator was installed as well as the Lingenfelter headers, C4 Hot Cam, etc. As a side note, the engine let go at 39,832 miles. The car now has 55,103 miles on it. So I've put some 15K miles on the car since it was rebuilt. For the past 5 or years I've had the overheating problem which todate nobody has been able to solve as yet, but we're working it !
Posted on: 2012/8/9 18:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.