Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
306 user(s) are online (253 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

bogus December Stats
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

December has been the biggest month ever at C4Guru!!

Our page counts are TWICE last month!!!! We are over 133,000, and still have a few hours left in today (at least my time we do).
Posted on: 2008/1/1 3:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

red_johnny RE:December Stats
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

I am with you bogus. The posts have been at staggering numbers and they continue to grow. I find it hard to keep up with it all.
Posted on: 2008/1/1 3:31

CSS996 RE:December Stats
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

I remember when this was all just trees! And you could catch up on the days posts without ever leaving the most recent posts block at the top of the forums page. This is NUTZ in a good way!
Posted on: 2008/1/1 17:39

C4DERF RE:December Stats
Senior Guru
Home of the Masters; well Grovetown is close
332 Posts

This kinda reminds me of why i originally joined the other forum! Great things are going on here at C4Guru.
Posted on: 2008/1/1 20:49

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/c4derf/CasualCorvettes-SonicAug07011.jpg[/IMG]

Notorious RE:December Stats
Elite Guru
Downbound train, NC
2184 Posts

Great things are definitely happening here and it's only the beginning. IMO the administration has the proper and a very reasonable approach as to how to do things here. Many if not most of us already know them. And their experience both with the subject matter and forums is apparent. As Ben Franklin once said, "A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, but a fool must learn for himself." They are without a doubt not fools. Their open-mindedness and reception to input is without precedence in my experience with forums.
These cars are a passion with us, a hobby, a diversion, a release or whatever it is for you. But regardless, coming somewhere to be among like-minded people should be relaxing and fun. Does this place fill that bill? I think so.
Posted on: 2008/1/1 21:22

bogus RE:December Stats
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Notorious - that was one of the most eloquent posts I have ever had the privilege to read. Wonderful. We hope to continue to live up to those ideals, because that is what we believe in.
Posted on: 2008/1/1 21:28

Notorious RE:December Stats
Elite Guru
Downbound train, NC
2184 Posts

Andy, that's very nice of you to say. You probably just made my mother, who was an English literature teacher for some years, smile down from Heaven where she is now.
But it's easy to speak well when you're speaking from the heart.
Posted on: 2008/1/2 22:28

red_johnny RE:December Stats
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

Quote:
Great things are definitely happening here and it's only the beginning. IMO the administration has the proper and a very reasonable approach as to how to do things here. Many if not most of us already know them. And their experience both with the subject matter and forums is apparent. As Ben Franklin once said, "A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, but a fool must learn for himself." They are without a doubt not fools. Their open-mindedness and reception to input is without precedence in my experience with forums.
These cars are a passion with us, a hobby, a diversion, a release or whatever it is for you. But regardless, coming somewhere to be among like-minded people should be relaxing and fun. Does this place fill that bill? I think so.
Wow, sweet music
Posted on: 2008/1/2 22:50

jrzvette Re: December Stats
Guru
new jersey
73 Posts

Quote:
December has been the biggest month ever at C4Guru!!

Our page counts are TWICE last month!!!! We are over 133,000, and still have a few hours left in today (at least my time we do).

Is there any way to break down the stats further: like how much of that growth occurred in the last two weeks of the month? I really think there is a definite cause and effect situation here.
Posted on: 2008/1/2 22:57

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.