Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
310 user(s) are online (257 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
« 1 (2)
 Register To Post

teebee Re: Monday Chat 12-30-2013
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Got rid of one computer tonight. Have a couple more to work on. Almost to the point where I am hoping for school to start. Speaking of school I talked to the wife of one of the other double dippers, apparently he and the other DD (there are just the three of us) was called in before the break and told they would not be getting their jobs back next year. And that they were filling the positions from within the district. I guess I was spared, because there is no one in the district qualified to teach my area. Looks like next year may be my last, as the kid that came and did his three day observation was wooed by the administration to come here after he graduates. I may be his cooperating instructor (he my student teacher) next fall. I'm lucky compared to the other two, they have little to fall back on, I at least have my other stuff. Whether I want to quit teaching or not, may not be my decision....Oh well.
Posted on: 2013/12/31 3:03

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Monday Chat 12-30-2013
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

+ 2 Tommy.
Posted on: 2013/12/31 3:05

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Monday Chat 12-30-2013
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Got rid of one computer tonight. Have a couple more to work on. Almost to the point where I am hoping for school to start. Speaking of school I talked to the wife of one of the other double dippers, apparently he and the other DD (there are just the three of us) was called in before the break and told they would not be getting their jobs back next year. And that they were filling the positions from within the district. I guess I was spared, because there is no one in the district qualified to teach my area. Looks like next year may be my last, as the kid that came and did his three day observation was wooed by the administration to come here after he graduates. I may be his cooperating instructor (he my student teacher) next fall. I'm lucky compared to the other two, they have little to fall back on, I at least have my other stuff. Whether I want to quit teaching or not, may not be my decision....Oh well.

I sure wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over it Tom. That kid may not decide to come out there afterall. You do have other oppertunities so you will never be without work.
Posted on: 2013/12/31 4:11

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

« 1 (2)
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.