Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
367 user(s) are online (306 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

cor123 Dave Tatman Retirment
Master Guru
935 Posts

From Dave Tatman on retiring:

Yes, you read that subject line correctly! *big grin*

After 34 years with General Motors, I have decided to retire from GM, effective the first of March. I have been considering a move of this magnitude for a while, and I felt that after the incredibly successful launch of the iconic new C7 Corvette Stingray, this seemed like a good time. Kinda like retiring after a Super Bowl Championship, you know? LOL!

GM has been a terrific and important part of my life for a long time; however, Barbie and I are keenly aware that God has other plans for us. I certainly don't think that I am done working, but time will tell how my skills and experiences will play into the next chapter of my life. I see this as the opportunity to make the change that had been on our minds and hearts for some time.

Barbie and I certainly plan to continue our involvement in the great community of Bowling Green, and heaven knows there are plenty of chores around our horse farm to keep me busy until the next adventure comes along! I look forward to continuing my relationship with the National Corvette Museum, the BGA Corvette Club, and the Corvette community in whatever ways I can be of service.

Please feel free to share this news with others. I am grateful for our friendship and I look forward to the many adventures yet to come!

Posted on: 2014/2/6 15:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

BillH Re: Dave Tatman Retirment
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Now it's time to have even more fun.
Posted on: 2014/2/6 15:56

TommyT-Bone Re: Dave Tatman Retirment
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Retirement and Corvette stuff. How can he go wrong?

Posted on: 2014/2/6 18:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.