Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Mirrors
Side mirrors: both should move in all directions.

A little whirring from the motor is normal....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

NC Kid Heys guys with Smartphones, please check out this new app/website
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

I joined trapster online through my Iphone and I love it. Great community just like you guys. It's a application/website designed to let other drivers know where speed traps/red light cameras/speed cameras/check points are.

Let me state this very clearly. This app/website is NOT to help you speed or drive drunk. It's to help the drivers work together to create a safer driving experience. If you slow down before you get to a speed trap, you don't get a ticket and you could save a life by not speeding. The less you speed, the more it becomes a NATURAL habit.

I am a moderator on the site so I enforce the rules/policies/ and am more than happy to help/answer quiestions, comments, or concerns. Please consider joining the sight even if you don't use the application.

Again, this is NOT to help you speed or avoid tickets or to piss off cops. If you are looking for that kind of help, trapster is not for you and you will not be welcome on the boards. Any degrading of cops, bosting about beating tickets or DWIs WILL get you banned permanently. The forum there is alot like our forum here and I would really love to have you guys check it out.

It's about safety. It's free to join, great guys to talk to, and meet new people in your area. We even have LEO's on the site and they think it's a good idea!

www.trapster.com

https://getsatisfaction.com/trapster

Lastly but not least, I do not promote speeding or anything but I do believe we can do good without speedtraps as most are used for revenue. If you speed, you pay the price but don't make someone else pay the price for you because you hit there car, ran over there child, or drove a car into there house.

My screename is nc_kid if you want to pm me there and need any assistance. Thank you!

P.S. I have been working on my vette alot and have not been on. Great things happening guys!!! Save The Wave!
Posted on: 2012/5/22 21:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

vetteblondie Re: Heys guys with Smartphones, please check out this new app/website
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Been using it for a long time, works well...
Posted on: 2012/5/24 14:59

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

NC Kid Re: Heys guys with Smartphones, please check out this new app/website
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Been using it for a long time, works well...

Great! Spread the word if you can. It's free and helpful. BTW, I miss talking to you! Text me if you get a chance. I miss your humour.
Posted on: 2012/5/26 23:47

vetteblondie Re: Heys guys with Smartphones, please check out this new app/website
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

I have humor?
LOL, that's new....
Posted on: 2012/5/29 2:24

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.