Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
132 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Collector Edition
RPO Z15.

1996 only.

Silver with black, red or grey interior.

LT1/A4 or LT4/ZF6....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Topic is Locked

NC Kid Parting out 86 corvette coupe automatic black ***Not wrecked***
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

MONEY ORDERS ONLY. NO PAYPAL, NO PERSONAL CHECKS, NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU SEND A PERSONAL CHECK, I WILL RETURN IT AND THE NEXT PERSON WILL GET IT INLINE. LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. SHIPPING INCLUDED. THE CAR IS WHOLE, NOT CHOPPED UP, THIS WAS MY DAILY DRIVER. IM STRIPPING IT DOWN FOR PARTS TO SELL THEN JUNK THE REST. IF PRICE IS TO HIGH, LETS NEGOTIATE.

shipped to lower 48 states only*************

CAN'T SHIP ITEMS UNTIL LATE THIS NEXT WEEK. ACCEPTING MONEY ORDERS NOW....I HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SALES.

NO REFUNDS YOU TAKE PARTS AS IS.....All details will be included about parts.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES, DON'T MAKE A RUDE REMARK OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO MODERATORS. DON'T POST SMILEYS FOR FUN. SERIOUS POST ONLY. ALL USELESS POST WILL BE DELETED BY MODERATORS PER FORUM RULES.

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED SERIOUSLY!!! SERIOUS OFFERS BUT NOT LOWBALL OFFERS. I NEED EVERYTHING GONE NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED TO MAKE AN OFFER IN PM. I NEED THIS STUFF GONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Pics will be difficult to post. I can text pictures to phone #s or you can take my word for it. I am very very honest and everyone I sell to is very satisfied. I am on a cell phone 99.9% of the time. I am a full time student, full time supervisor, and don't always have my computer available as I share it with my roomate as they don't have one.

Fully rebuilt digidash. WORKS LIKE NEW. 400 OBO shipped

Fully rebuilt automatic climbate control box for heat/AC 400.00 OBO

Rebuilt Transmission-Less than 1000 miles on it. Full rebuilt internally. Automatic. 800.00 OBO Prefer pickup. You can pay shipping if you want

Hydro Dipped Caron fiber replica full interior. Worth over 2000.00 dollars. Will let go for 600.00 OBO Will list all parts included through PM.

Brand new charcoal carpet. All pieces except door panels. Has only seen dayligh for three days. Came from ecklers. 500 shipped OBO

One new upgraded window regulator from ecklers. Scissor style. 200.00 plus shipping OBO

All halo trims are mint condition. Depending on pieces started at 35.00 plus shipping.

Targa top. Painted black. Excellent condition but few chips in paint. Needs headliner in it also. Early86. 475.00 prefer local pick up but will ship if you pay shipping.

Kenwood CD Player, excellent one. 200.00 shipped OBO

Halo Led Taillights. Only turned on 2 times. Requires flasher. These have halos when the brake lights are not depressed. 20 more leds than the standard LED brake lights. 150.00 shipped OBO

Used calipers. 25.00 plus shipping each.

ECM 150.00 shipped OBO

Headlight motors. Needs new gears. 75.00 each plus shipping. over 100 new for each. Maybe 200 new? 300?

Maf- 150.00 OBO Only 500 miles on it

FIC 24 lb injectors. Only ran for 2 hours. They are BOSCH III. 250.00 OBO

Flowmaster Mufflers 40 series. Very aggressive 35.00 plus shipping. Chrome single tips.

L98 and had new bearing Rods put in it 4 years ago. Run on synethic oil only. Needs new gaskets and a good steam clean 135,000 miles on it. No issues. 600.00 OBO Prefer local pickup Cast Iron Heads

Seats are in ok condition....125.00 for the pair but you pay shipping. Its very expensive. Prefer local pick up. Willing to negotiate.

It has true duals that have been on for four years. They are great and welded but no cats, came from Midamerica motorworks full system. No mufflers unless you want to buy them separatley. Direct bolt on. Pick up only. 350.00 obo

BBK 52 MM throttle body. 10 miles on it. 75.00 shipped OBO

Fuel pressure regulator from TPIS. Adjustable. Almost Used for 15 minutes. 55 shipped OBO

Kenwood speakers. All four. Great condition. THESE ARE NOT STOCK. All four for 275.00 plus shipping

Heater core 2 years old. 56.00 plus shipping OBO

2 year old fuel pump with sending unit. 400.00 OBO Only used in premium BP gasoline

Slightly used mats with Corvette emblem on them. 60 shipped OBO

Reverse light lenses. 2 years old. Bought them new from a vendor. They are NO LONGER MADE(New they cost 80.00). They are the clear ones....60.00 shipped sound fair?

Brand new deluxe drivers side door panel in charcoal. It's the deluxe model with all the seals and metal studs instead of plastic ones. Only seen daylight twice! 300.00 shipped sound fair?

2 year old alternator.....100.00 shipped

Surge tank that is 2 years old....40.00 shipped.

AC system is new. All new parts. Will sell as a full system and list what it includes as soon as I can start pulling it off. Not sure what the system is worth so this is one item I will post a price on later.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED. POST HERE AND PM ME. First one to offer me $$$ gets it. No dibs, fighting, or arguing. Lets keep this clean and simple.

A FULL CAR LEFT TO TAKE. LETS GET THIS THING DOWN TO THE FRAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL FAIR OFFERS CONSIDERED........
Posted on: 2013/1/19 23:55
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

NC Kid Re: Parting out 86 corvette coupe automatic black ***Not wrecked***
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Well ladies and gentleman. I am pulling off the final parts off the car. I have made 2000 dollars parting out the 86'. She will be missed. It's really hard to see her go but the junkyard is coming to pick her up as soon as I finish getting parts off. 350.00 cash plus free tow......It's been a great time and I will keep check on you guys....Alot lol. I never left, just didn't have anything to add but I am now Corvette-less. I will get another corvette within the next 5 years....I know it. I spent alot of time trying to make this thing run. I wanted to make it perfect....The car just couldn't be worked on. I went through numerous parts, mechanics, and bills....Hopefully who ever gets the remaining parts will fix their C4 vette before she hits the crusher.

I am thinking about a 98 or 99 C5. I don't care for the C6's but I love the C5...Later model C5 should be fine with all the gremlins worked out.

God bless the C4 because when she did run, she ran like a bat out of hell....She just didn't run more than 2 weeks at a time....

Cheers gentleman!!!

I tried to edit out the above thread but could not figure out how to do it. It would be great if a moderator could lock this thread as nothing is left for sale....

Posted on: 2013/1/29 16:16

pianoguy Re: Parting out 86 corvette coupe automatic black ***Not wrecked***
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Best of luck on your C5 quest - looking forward to seeing what you get!
Posted on: 2013/1/29 16:40

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

76Nordic Re: Parting out 86 corvette coupe automatic black ***Not wrecked***
Dumbass
Brea, CA
239 Posts

Side mirrors left?
Posted on: 2013/1/29 16:43

bogus Re: Parting out 86 corvette coupe automatic black ***Not wrecked***
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Thread locked per original poster!

Posted on: 2013/1/30 0:18

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Topic is Locked
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.