Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
172 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C6
Abbreviation for the 6th generation of Corvettes built starting in 2005 and are still in production....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

red_johnny The Hoff' would not like this one bit!
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

As "Knight Rider" -- NBC's iconic 1980s television classic that became a runaway success, comes roaring back to life on the network with an updated sequel that will air as a two-hour movie event on Sunday, February 17 (9-11 p.m. ET) -- NBC unveiled the new customized KITT Ford Mustang to be featured in the series in a press event held at NBC's Burbank Studios today.

The movie stars Justin Bruening ("Cold Case," "All My Children"), Deanna Russo ("NCIS," "The Young and the Restless"), Sydney Tamiia Poitier ("Veronica Mars," "Grindhouse") and Bruce Davison ("Breach," "Close to Home"). In addition, David Hasselhoff (NBC's "America's Got Talent") -- who starred in the popular lead role as Michael Knight for four seasons during the original series -- returns as the same character in a special guest-star appearance. Will Arnett (NBC's "30 Rock," "Blades of Glory") will provide the voice of KITT.

Dave Bartis ("Heist," "The O.C.") and Doug Liman ("Mr. and Mrs. Smith," "The Bourne Identity") serve as executive producers. NBC also has an arrangement with Ford Motor Company that provides for a unique content opportunity that makes the Ford Mustang one of the stars of the movie.

The three cars to be employed in the series include the KITT Hero -- a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR that is playing the part of the everyday Hero car with 540 horsepower; the KITT Attack -- a super high-speed version of the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR Hero car that transforms into Attack mode with the help of air-ride technology and specialized body parts -- and a KITT Remote, which is a driverless Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR version of the Hero vehicle.

As the original story resumes, the new KITT (Knight Industries Three Thousand) is absolutely the coolest car ever created]http://www.autospies.com/images/users/Agent009/Knightrider_0.jpg[/img]
Posted on: 2007/12/31 15:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

j3studio RE:The Hoff' would not like this one bit!
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

It's not the same, but no remake ever is. i still think the original car was cooler for its time ...
Posted on: 2007/12/31 15:08

red_johnny RE:The Hoff' would not like this one bit!
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

I dont like that its a mustang. Why? Why a mustang? It looks stupid as hell for 1 and I think they could have gotten away with camaro. Mustang
Posted on: 2007/12/31 15:12

Touringmike RE:The Hoff' would not like this one bit!
Senior Guru
Sussex,Wi
569 Posts

[color=red][size=18:c7a869ea43]Blasphemy!!!!!!!![/size:c7a869ea43][/color:c7a869ea43]

I, for one, will not watch it.

:thumbleft:
Posted on: 2007/12/31 15:33

CasetheCorvetteman RE:The Hoff' would not like this one bit!
Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

I wont either until they put some tires on the rims. Ive never seen such a case of vehicular abuse....
Posted on: 2007/12/31 15:38

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.