Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
249 user(s) are online (209 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  D36
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 199...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

CSS996 Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Good Morning Gurus!

Sick as a frigging' dog.

Going' back to bed.

Have a good'un!
Posted on: 2007/12/20 14:32

TommyT-Bone RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

You must be sick. It's Thursday dude. Just got back from a morning cruise in the 90. Went to the Homestead Baseball Stadium and on past the Homestead-Miami Speedway. Took a couple of pics on the stadium grounds that I'll post later. Car ran great and felt good to be shifting the 6 speed again. I'm going out front to work out / detail the 83 that we just got back from the shop. It's pretty clean so it shouldn't be too much of a task. It needs a new coat of wax though to bring out that luster in the black.
Posted on: 2007/12/20 15:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

bogus RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

major bummer... get well SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/12/20 15:44

CSS996 RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Thanks guys.

Can't sleep. Gotta keep blowing my damn nose. I can't imagine how bad off I would be without my DayQuil.

Sorry I messed up the day! I fixed it.
Posted on: 2007/12/20 16:38

red_johnny RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

Today I am off of work, tomorrow I work and then its a 5 day weekend and then I work 1 day and then its another 5 day weekend. Dont get much better than that
Posted on: 2007/12/20 17:10

NC Kid RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

The recruitment center keeps bothering me trying to get me to join the armed forces. Dunno why. They were at my highsschool last year. Saw me and started talking and yea....Pick me of all peeps? Interesting. Im lazy, outta shape, reserved personality, and not much knowledge. Guess they figured to give me a gun, ship me to Iraq and just start shooting. Been feeling under the weather today though. My legs ache pretty bad. Might be a virus or summin....
Posted on: 2007/12/21 1:15

brut RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Guru Emeritus
New Albany, IN
1308 Posts

Quote:
You must be sick. It's Thursday dude. Just got back from a morning cruise in the 90. Went to the Homestead Baseball Stadium and on past the Homestead-Miami Speedway. Took a couple of pics on the stadium grounds that I'll post later. Car ran great and felt good to be shifting the 6 speed again. I'm going out front to work out / detail the 83 that we just got back from the shop. It's pretty clean so it shouldn't be too much of a task. It needs a new coat of wax though to bring out that luster in the black.

'83 what?
Posted on: 2007/12/21 3:47

brut RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Guru Emeritus
New Albany, IN
1308 Posts

Nevermind...I see now....I thought you might be refferring to an '83 vette...LOL
Posted on: 2007/12/21 3:49

Alcee1 RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Guru Emeritus
Los Angeles
277 Posts

Well it's still Thursday so I will add my 2 cents. Tomorrow is Friday and it's my last day of work for two long weeks, I will be on vacation until the 7th of Jan 08 Time to complete some stuff on my honey dew list. I've already started by buying my wife a 42" plasma and a real nice TV stand to put it on, put it all together tonight, she's happy as a fag in an all boys school. now get this, her birthday is on the 22nd, that's also my sons bday. Dang, three days before christmas. I guess I got a busy week ahead of me. just sharing a little.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 3:53
Edlebrock Heads, 2030 cam, X-ram w/EGR, 1.6 R/R, Bored TB´s, AFPR, Pro-built Tranny, Vigilantly 2600, Transgo, Dana 44 3.54, Hardened Pushrods & Head Bolts, Custom performance chip, K&N, Double roller timing chain, Aluminum radiator & flex hose, MS

CSS996 RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

The TV is for HER? COOL!
Posted on: 2007/12/21 4:08

bogus RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

CSS! You must be feeling better! That's great!

Alcee! big coolness on the plasma! We went LCD (37" Visio) last Christmas... LOVE IT! I can't get over the picture quality of the HD signal.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 5:03

red_johnny RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

Quote:
The recruitment center keeps bothering me trying to get me to join the armed forces. Dunno why. They were at my highsschool last year. Saw me and started talking and yea....Pick me of all peeps? Interesting. Im lazy, outta shape, reserved personality, and not much knowledge. Guess they figured to give me a gun, ship me to Iraq and just start shooting. Been feeling under the weather today though. My legs ache pretty bad. Might be a virus or summin....

Here is my take on the recruitment. Its a great way to earn a degree without really working on one, learn some high speed job skills, and take some "me" time to decide what you want to do all the while getting you into the best shape of your life! AND they PAY you to do that!! I say sign up for 3-4 years, try it out and if you dont like it at the very least you should have about 1 year of college from just what you have done in the military! If you have any questions about military life ask some of us here. Some of us have served or are now serving.

Oh, and dont even get me started on the benefits, theres a TON!
Posted on: 2007/12/21 12:58

NC Kid RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:
Quote:

Here is my take on the recruitment. Its a great way to earn a degree without really working on one, learn some high speed job skills, and take some "me" time to decide what you want to do all the while getting you into the best shape of your life! AND they PAY you to do that!! I say sign up for 3-4 years, try it out and if you dont like it at the very least you should have about 1 year of college from just what you have done in the military! If you have any questions about military life ask some of us here. Some of us have served or are now serving.

Oh, and dont even get me started on the benefits, theres a TON!

I'm skinny, lazy, and I could not deal with some man YELLING IN MY FACE telling ME how much of a disgrace I am for putting my life on the line and am protecting his freedom as well. Huh? If I punch him in the face, I wonder what would happen? Throw me out? My parents said no to joining the army. They got really mad for me bringing it up and kinda started yelling at me. Kinda hurt my feelings but I guess cuz they don't want me dead. A world without me in it would never be the same. :tongue: ........
Posted on: 2007/12/21 15:52

CasetheCorvetteman RE:Thursday Chat 12.20.07
Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

If you punched him in the face, my guess is he would smash the sh*t out of you same as i would if you hit me in the face.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 20:01

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.