Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
173 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY 16 DEC
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7643 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---
Posted on: 2021/12/16 14:20

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THURSDAY 16 DEC
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7643 Posts

OVERCAST, 46, NORTH WIND, GONNA GET UP TO 59 THEY SAY.
LOT OF WIND DAMAGE ACROSS THE STATE, BIG RANGE FIRE IN THE PANHANDLE.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA FOR ME, DARLING WIFE BUSTLING ABOUT WITH CHRISTMAS PARTIES.

WE ARE HOSTING CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR; WE DO IT ON CHRISTMAS EVE SO THE LITTLE ONES CAN GO HOME FOR SANTA, HOWEVER THE ONLY ONES YOUNG ENOUGH FOR THAT ARE #8 GRANDSON AND YOGI THE GREAT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT :-) I'M TRYING TO CONVINCE DW THAT SNACKS, CHIPS, AND DIPS ARE BETTER THAN A SIT DOWN DINNER. I WANT HER TO MAKE IT EASY ON HER SELF AND THAT AIN'T EASY TO DO.

OK WELL, TIME TO FEED AND RUN THE DOG.
Posted on: 2021/12/16 14:37

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY 16 DEC
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Good morning, overcast and too warm for the season here, storms moving through with potential of hail. Just what we don't need. People are still without homes and trying to patch up what they do have left. Seeing more photos of Kentucky out and it's horrific there. That'll take years to rebuild.
I'm getting started on the bus, deposit paid, and was told I have two semis to be dropped off today that'll stay till they're done. Turfgrass company, she'll use the same design but hopefully they're the same tractors she normally busy and I dont' have to fuss much with it. Also have a quad cab truck from the IT guy next door. Better get at it yall have a good day
Posted on: 2021/12/16 15:14

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: THURSDAY 16 DEC
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys, AwOL yesterday. Started out as a pretty nice day, but went downhill like a lead balloon dropped from an airplane. One minute it was calm and literally seconds later the wind was blowing 60mph with gusts to 86 (measured officially) and kept that up for 6 1/2 hours, then just a quickly as it started, it stopped.

GS and I worked through most of it, installing fiberglass insulation bats in the she shed we are doing for a couple. Not real fun, but, the more insulation we put in, the more quiet and cleaner the air was to breathe.

We were both dead tired by the time 5pm rolled around. A shower, supper, a little TV and then off to bed. Oh, when we got back here, to the house, I had to climb up on the roof (second story) to check on the antennae I put up last week as it was laid over, from the wind .... luckily, it wasn't damaged, the pivot point wasn't tight enough and the wind laid it over. But while we up there on the roof, I thought it prudent to clean the gutters out, so we did that too.

Today we did a little cleaning up around the house, limbs, piled up debris and such. Then back over to finish the insulation.

Tired again today.
Posted on: 2021/12/16 23:55

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: THURSDAY 16 DEC
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7643 Posts

PRETTY WINDY IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA TOO---IN ALFALFA COUNTY IT BLEW A FRIGHT TRAIN PLUM OFF THE TRACK. :-0
Posted on: 2021/12/17 0:11

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.