Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
327 user(s) are online (290 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  MAF
Mass Air Flow sensor. Used to measure the amount of air entering the intake. This sensor works by heating an element and then measuring the rate of c...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
« 1 (2)
 Topic is Locked

J_P_M Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Guru Newb
2 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
Geez, you are reading way too much into things... At the same time, I am having some issue in understanding where your example is going. So I will take a stab at it.

I never said anyone else could or could not go (and neither has Frank, the the best of my knowledge). Far from it. If someone wants to go, enjoy, have a great time, hand out CG static clings. Additionally, I would never forbid anyone from going, that would be absurd.

I would be more in support of the unity cruise if I felt it was really aiming at unifying the groups. Considering it sounds like you are on the outside, the delayed invite and all, I wonder exactly how motivated they are to unify this situation.

From where I sit, I am still permabanned. No amount of unity cruises is going to fix that. So I guess my perspective is just a little different.

First I would like to say that I am the South Jersey Regional Coordinator on the Corvette Forum!
As my esteemed colleague pointed out Frank has sent emails to a chosen few who in his mind were allowed to go on the crab run. He posted this on the calander of events but never posted a thread on the CF Forum!
Mike, George and myself did not get the email stating we were invited so we took it to heart as we were never wrapped up in the whole FRANK / CF mess. With that said we felt it wasnt right to post an event on a public forum and invite who you want and exclude who you didnt want to go.
At this point we got together and organized the Unity Crab Run and as I am the regional coordinator I posted it!
We in no way did this to take sides or exclude the clan on this forum but in reality did it to bring everyone together as a group in the way that the NorthEast has in the last few months.
Frank has since sent numerous emails to several people telling them not to go on the unity run and to not support the said group. This is very unprofessional in my eyes being an ex moderator and a regional coordinator.
Even with all thats been said and done and believe me I am leaving a bunch out, I have nothing against Frank as a person but welcome him and your group on the crab run!
Granted it is not our run and I have way to many events going on to worry about who's it is to even be concerned about that but WE WILL BE GOING ON THE SAID RUN with or without Frank and the Guro Gang.
You are welcome to join us but if you dont so be it.
Thanks for your time

Best Regards
John aka J.P.M. Corvette Forum
Posted on: 2008/6/2 23:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

jsup Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

OK, this is getting stupid....
Posted on: 2008/6/2 23:44

bogus Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

you are right. this is getting way out of hand.

I will address this in more detail shortly. Once I digest this.
Posted on: 2008/6/2 23:55

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

NC Kid Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Im not part of the "gang" but who gives a rats ass about going out to eat with people who don't like each other..The crab restraunt is public property...It's just CF squeezing it's way in to this place to screw it up. Bogus was banned because he took over corvette-guru. Another member was banned that opened up a corvette site(or so I hear).
Posted on: 2008/6/3 0:04

CentralCoaster Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

So they are running Frank's crab trip without him and then editing him out of the "Unity Run" thread? Where is the unity in that?

Frank isn't a moderator neither here nor there. Why should he be professional about it? Maybe he's bitter and pissed off, I don't know...

But I do know that I don't like seeing all this CorvetteForum drama dragged into here, especially by people who would probably never post here otherwise.

If I'm completely off base its because I didn't see that thread before the CF dicators edited it, in which case I apologize.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 2:28

Livin_the_dream Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Senior Guru
robesonia , pa
516 Posts

I have followed this event on here and the other forum. I have never met Mr Mojo, however I am not going to attend a run that seems more like spite to me. This other run all the sudden took over the date of this one. Its all bad Carma to me and too much negativity . As to the forums debate - not into that either as I think we all check the others out. Everyone knows where to go when they want real answers. On 6/14 I'll be having crab cakes at a pizza place in MD(no joke)
Posted on: 2008/6/3 2:40

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
So they are running Frank's crab trip without him and then editing him out of the "Unity Run" thread? Where is the unity in that?

Frank isn't a moderator neither here nor there. Why should he be professional about it? Maybe he's bitter and pissed off, I don't know...

But I do know that I don't like seeing all this CorvetteForum drama dragged into here, especially by people who would probably never post here otherwise.

If I'm completely off base its because I didn't see that thread before the CF dicators edited it, in which case I apologize.

Which brings me to the most important point:

None of this thread has been edited or censored in any way. I wonder how long this would have lasted on CF?

I am done with this thread. I am done because I don't feel the need to defend myself. You all come over here, call me a dick and try to preach your mantra. If that happened at CF, you would have been shit-canned already.

I am leaving this open for only one reason - For Frank to share his side of the story. As soon as that happens, this is locked.

My patience with this is waning. Very rapidly.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 3:31

J_P_M Re: Mr Mojo's 9th Annual Delaware Crab Trip
Guru Newb
2 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

Frank never posted in the CF Unity run thread so it would be quite hard to delete or edit a post that was never there.

What you are doing is called stirring the pot!
No wonder there is so much hate between the two groups!

I myself could care less about who goes and who doesnt. The people attending are going to have a good time not to take sides, join a gang, talk bad about whoever isnt there or whatever else is being said.

Mike and myself did not come over here to bring havoc or start trouble but its sad that only one side of the story was heard and that side was layed down as the truth.

With all this said have a good day.
Best Regards
John aka J.P.M.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 12:37

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I am locking this thread. It's annoyed me enough. If Frank wants to comment, he can in a new thread, or, I will unlock this one for him.

Either way, this shit is done. I am VERY disappointed in the entire procedings... including my own, but mostly from those who joined to insult me. That really burns my toast.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 14:40

« 1 (2)
 Topic is Locked
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.