Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
295 user(s) are online (248 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Cigarette Lighter
Does it work?

If not, the fuse is hidden… behind the Driver Information Center (DIC) on the 1984-1989, and under the right knee bolster on the ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Oaklands Tuesday Chat 03.25.08
Senior Guru
Morristown, TN
480 Posts

I thought I would start the thread while taking a little break for lunch. It is getting up to 60 today and all sunshine. I'm getting spring fever.

It looks like Hillary has been caught in another lie, one which she cannot get out of. The CBS video footage of her trip to Bosnia put her campaign camp on lockdown. I couldn't be happier for her.

The latest news shows there are 21 countries more stable and prosperous than the United States.

Also, it looks like the Sirius and XM merger is going to happen. The US Justice department says it does violate anti-trust acts and now final approval is needed by the FCC.

Have a great day everyone!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 17:27

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday Chat 03.25.08
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Got up and went for a nice 2 hour round trip ride with the 90 Coupe to Ft Lauderdale Airport and dropped off the spouse. She's up in Easley, South Carolina to spend a week with some relatives. It was in the 60's for the whole ride and it made for some comfortable driving. We left around 8:30 AM so the traffic flow was pretty good. No bumper to bumper stuff. Slowed down a little just before the traditional Florida Highway Patrol speed enforcement zone and sure as sugar they were lined up and pulling them over. As soon as you clear the crest of this hill there are about 8 enforcers lined and ready to protect and serve. I just dropped off the 91 for a power surging issue and a crazy brake problem. Since I don't have to give any cash to the state, the least I can do share it with the mechanic.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 18:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

crash Re: Tuesday Chat 03.25.08
Guru
WRIGHT CITY MO 63390
977 Posts

WELL I GOT UP ON THIS SIDE OF THE DIRT TODAY SO I HAD TO GO TO WORK
WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT ILL UNCOVER THE VETTE AND START LOOKING AT WHAT TO DO FIRST
I BOUGHT 4 NEW SHOCKS-TRAN PAN GASKET AND FILTER-COMPUTER COOLANT SENSOR U KNOW THE ONE UP FRONT UNDER EVERYTHING
SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING DONE BY WEEKEND IF SO ILL GRAB THE WIFE AND GO FOR A LONG RIDE
PEACE-LOVE AND DRUGS
Posted on: 2008/3/25 22:20

bastet44 Re: Tuesday Chat 03.25.08
Webmaster
San Pedro, CA
1389 Posts

Well, I'm travelling at a conference today. It was great to see some folks I know here, and some that I haven't seen in a long time.

Weather's beatiful!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 23:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.