Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
290 user(s) are online (267 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  CFI
Cross Fire Injection. Method of fuel delivery in the L82 motor. The 1984 is the only C4 to use the L82. This is the same engine used in the 1982 C3. ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

pianoguy One day at the golf course
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

A couple of old gents were golfing one day, when one of the men mentioned that he was going to go to Dr. Basil for a new set of dentures in the morning. His elderly friend remarked that he, too, had gotten dentures from the very same dentist two years before.

"Is that so?" the first old gentleman asked. "Did he do a good job?

The second gent replied, "Well, I was on the golf course yesterday when a fellow on the next fairway hooked a shot. The ball must have been going at least 200 mph when it smacked me right in the testicles."

The first old guy was confused and asked, "What does that have to do with your dentures?"

The second man answered, "That was the first time in two years that my teeth didn't hurt."
Posted on: 2008/8/14 12:05

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Matatk Re: One day at the golf course
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

LOL...since we're on golf jokes, I've always liked this one:

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny afternoon. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as the ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Sure enough, the ball hit one of the guys, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground, and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed over and immediately began to apologize.

She then explained that she was a physical therapist and offered to help ease his pain. "Ummph, ooh, nnooo, I'll be alright... I'll be fine in a few minutes", he replied as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch. But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside, beginning to massage him.

"Does that feel better?" she asked.

"Ohhh, Yeah....It feels really great," he replied. "But my thumb still hurts like hell!"

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/8/14 13:05

DaleD Re: One day at the golf course
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

Ok, as a golfer, taking the label very loosely, I have a couple:

A couple guys are golfing, and one of them hits his tee shot into an old guy's back yard. As they drive up, the old guy runs out and grabs the ball. He says: It landed in my yard, it's mine, get the heck out of here. At that point, the guy who hit the bad shot reached in his pocket, and tossed the old guy another ball. He said:

There, every pr!ck should have 2 balls!

A 3 some of guys is waiting to tee off, and the starter adds a very hot young lady to their group to make 4. The men grumble some, but accept the assignment given the young woman's assets. The woman holds her own, and on the last hole, she has a 20 foot putt to break par. She's very excited, but admits she could never read greens. She offers a bj to the guy who can help her make this putt. The first guy says: It's a speed putt, you have to hit it firm to the right, and let it break back to the left. The second guy disagrees and says it's got a lot of break to the right at first, so start it left edge. The last guy looks at the putt and says:

It's a gimme.
Posted on: 2008/8/14 14:02

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.