Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
219 user(s) are online (182 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Automatic Slip Regulation
Also known as ASR; ie traction control.

Standard on all C4s starting in 1992....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Ultraman Sunday.... Sunday....
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14760 Posts

How bout it Guru's....

Posted on: 2023/10/8 15:39

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: Sunday.... Sunday....
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14760 Posts

nice as pie here.... took the 56 into Star City and stopped at Speedway to get oil yesterday. I'm using Lucas Hot Rod oil 10-30.... it has high zinc in it.... have 4,000 miles since the last change and oil is getting dark...

not much else going on.... Huskers are at .500 so a jubilant mood is everywhere in Cornville.....

don't take any wooden nickels Guru's
Posted on: 2023/10/8 16:04

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: Sunday.... Sunday....
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33774 Posts

U of M gave the game away yesterday. Apparrently they don't know the appropriate time to take a knee. Still hot here and expect more of the sam e for awhile to come. I love the 68* to 75* degree range and have put it my request already. part of december, January and february look promising. Resting today in general. Religious reasons of course. Enjoy .....
Posted on: 2023/10/8 16:34

teebee Re: Sunday.... Sunday....
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12374 Posts

Hey guys, Up early yesterday (4 am) to head back to central Kansas to watch Leo run in his XC meet. He ran a PB (personal best) for an 8k race, so he was pleased. Afterwards I headed south while Rosie and #2 headed west to home. I came down to stay with a childhood friend and attend their 50th year class reunion. I was in the class as well up to the 8th grade, when Dad and mom moved us west for a new teaching position for Dad. Anyway, through FaceBook, I reconnected with this one classmate and through him another, who was class president, and the one in charge of getting the reunion together and he sent me an invite to it. So, beings Leos' race was only 20 minutes away, I've made it a weekend. Staying with the friend, who just moved back from Californica to the home town.

Yesterday afternoon we went out to visit another classmate, not mine, as he went to another school in the district, but the same high school. When he told me who it was, I thought the name sounded familiar, but couldn't place it for sure. So, when the first friend introduced me, he said, "I remember you, Tom. You were a high jumper and we competed against one another in 7th and 8th grade." Then he turned to his wife and said, "I hated him because he always beat me." we had a really nice chat for about an hour.

Then that evening we went to visit another classmate (again not one of mine as he went to yet another school in the district), we hit it off as well. Both of which will be at the banquet this evening and I'm looking forward to seeing again.

This morning, Kevin and I decided to go back down to the old neighborhood and reminisce. Of course he lived in the neighborhood until he went off to college (his folks lived there several years longer), so he had remembered quite a few things that brought back lots of memories for me. He told me several of the classmates (who WERE in my class) were going to be there this evening.

Before I left home, I dug out old class pictures from our grade school days. I'll be taking them with us this evening.
I'm staying here again tonight and will head home tomorrow.
Posted on: 2023/10/8 19:43

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.