Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
284 user(s) are online (239 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Sting Ray
1963 through 1967 Corvette.

Not to be confused with the Stingray, 1969-1976....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Saturday Chat 02.20.10
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Well, I had a heck of a time falling asleep last night. Stressful day at work, I guess. Hopefully tonight will be better, but I expect to be dragging butt later.

Last night my wife told me the thermostat was reading lower than usual. Normally it's 73, it was showing 71. I dunno. Figured it was just a minor difference. Woke up this morning and it was 69. Went down stairs and checked the filter and it was pretty nasty (we have a constant circulation system so the filters gum up quick). I swapped that out and hopefully it solves the problem. My neighbor and I put a new circuit board in last winter, so I hope it's not another mechanical problem. We'll wait and see.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2010/2/20 12:37

TommyT-Bone Re: Saturday Chat 02.20.10
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Last two days were shot as far as me doing my stuff. So it has come full circle and the house is a mess again. The dogs mess it up pretty quickly. Laundry stacks up and doesn't wash itself, no dishes jumping back onto the shelf. So I'll be getting busy shortly. Tommorow we have a family brunch and after that we are doing something that I already forgot what it is but we are doing it. Looks like a pretty nice day out so it would be in my best interest to finish as early as possible. Have a wonderful weekend and may the good news be yours.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 13:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

BillH Re: Saturday Chat 02.20.10
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Laundry stacks up and doesn't wash itself, no dishes jumping back onto the shelf.

Laundry's easy, you just have to remember which basket is used and which basket is clean. Turning your shorts inside out doubles the time "in between washs".

You can easly break dishes by trying to lift them up to a shelf. The left side of the dishwasher is for dirty, the right side is for clesn.
Your dogs can clean up those dishes for ya, they're good at it.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 15:44

teebee Re: Saturday Chat 02.20.10
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12370 Posts

Morning guys....I guess it's afternoon now. I've been up and to three woodworking places today. didn't buy anything at the first place, but picked up a couple things for a job I have going at the second and went back to the Woodworking show and picked up a couple of tools to finish up my shopping.

We will head home tomorrow for a 'normal' week of work, before heading back up here next weekend. We will be greeting a new grandchild then.

Sure hope changing the filter fixes your problem, Matt, but I'm not holding my breath.
Posted on: 2010/2/20 18:26

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

bogus Re: Saturday Chat 02.20.10
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Well... I am in Holland now!

Nice place... for such a small country, they have a lot of freeways. very modern, too.

The only thing is taxes... there seems to be a lot of taxes, but at the same time, there are great roads and many things are paid for by the government (education, health, etc).

I was going to go to a motorcycle show today, but got snagged into a work related problem... oh, well.

that's about it!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/20 22:37

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.