Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
185 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

CSS996 Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Good Morning Gurus!

Snow and ice for me today. Took an extra half an hour to get to work. Lots of vehicles off the side of the road. Firebird, Miata, Excursion, Dodge Ram Dually, Jeep Liberty. Some others.

Crazy day.

I'm getting ready to shoot a commercial for a vein disease clinic. Pretty glamorous...

Gonna take most of my day today.

Have a good one guys and gals!
Posted on: 2008/1/8 15:23

j3studio RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

Good morning, all!

Contractor didn't show today, so I headed into work - scaring all the folks who were counting on me working from home ...
Posted on: 2008/1/8 15:26

TommyT-Bone RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Hello everyone. South Florida started the day in the mid 60s and will climb to about 78 degrees today. I am trying to get motivated to do something but so far my azz has been glued to a chair. I want to take the 90 for a ride and stretch her legs. Thinking of going pick up a few things at Home Depot with a gift cetificate I got for Christmas. Absolutely a beautiful day to ride with the top off but I don'have the energy to take it off. Guess I'll just have to settle for opening the windows. I just have to keep in mind that if I don't do it, it won't get done. Up ,up and away ........
Posted on: 2008/1/8 15:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

RollaMo-LT4 RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Trivia Winner
Rolla, Missouri
422 Posts

Well, it was an exciting night in South Central Missouri. With all the nice warm weather, it all comes crashing down when the cold front comes though.

Tornados and severe storms most of the night. Here in Rolla, we came out pretty good. Just storms and only minor damage around town. But about 20 miles east of Springfield on I-44 people were not so lucky. One person confirmed dead from tornado damage. Lots of damage in and around Springfield too. Our daughter lives about 10 west of Springfield, and they got lucky too, but spend most of the night awake (with two scared little boys).

Lots of rain today, and much cooler. Still not at cold as it should be this time of year. From watching the news lots of crazy weather the last 2 days.
Posted on: 2008/1/8 18:30

JrRifleCoach RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Elite Guru
1524 Posts

Dry as bone here in N.Calif, gotta be 73 degrees.

However, it really sucks outside!

Making final plans for the start of yet another gun safety class.
After 18 years, 1700 students, and approx 750,000 rounds fired,
I gotta figure out how to make money at this.......

Steve
Posted on: 2008/1/8 18:47

brut RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Guru Emeritus
New Albany, IN
1308 Posts

Quote:
Well, it was an exciting night in South Central Missouri. With all the nice warm weather, it all comes crashing down when the cold front comes though.

Tornados and severe storms most of the night. Here in Rolla, we came out pretty good. Just storms and only minor damage around town. But about 20 miles east of Springfield on I-44 people were not so lucky. One person confirmed dead from tornado damage. Lots of damage in and around Springfield too. Our daughter lives about 10 west of Springfield, and they got lucky too, but spend most of the night awake (with two scared little boys).

Lots of rain today, and much cooler. Still not at cold as it should be this time of year. From watching the news lots of crazy weather the last 2 days.

Its on the way to my house...windy as hell right now. 65 degrees, but will be gone soon!
Posted on: 2008/1/8 18:49

cuisinartvette RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Elite Guru
1782 Posts

Hmm...Finishing up an intake for someone, doing an estimate or two for pool work and in general starving to death .
Posted on: 2008/1/8 18:51

biggrizzly RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

Tuesday in Washington DC, around 70 degrees now. Just took a walk at lunch. What a nice day in January. Shame I'm not home installing my heads and intake.

Corvette Club meeting tonight, the weather is nice, so the guys will have thier Vettes at the meeting. I look forward to our meetings. I get to go drink beers with the guys and discuss our next party, cruise, race or whatever.

See ya all around.

Oh, Frank (MrMojo) smacked my fingers for starting the thread on CF about people posting in the wrong forums. He locked it. I applogized. People got the point though. Sorry again Frank if you read this.
Posted on: 2008/1/8 18:55

MK 82 RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Senior Guru
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
439 Posts

Quote:
Tuesday in Washington DC, around 70 degrees now. Just took a walk at lunch. What a nice day in January. Shame I'm not home installing my heads and intake.

Corvette Club meeting tonight, the weather is nice, so the guys will have thier Vettes at the meeting. I look forward to our meetings. I get to go drink beers with the guys and discuss our next party, cruise, race or whatever.

See ya all around.

Oh, Frank (MrMojo) smacked my fingers for starting the thread on CF about people posting in the wrong forums. He locked it. I applogized. People got the point though. Sorry again Frank if you read this.

Doesn't look Mr Mojo was too happy that day. Maybe he needs a raise.

I got flamed on CFOT for a couple of threads I started. The retards came out of the woodwork.
Posted on: 2008/1/8 19:12

JrRifleCoach RE:Tuesday Chat 01.08.08
Elite Guru
1524 Posts

Day ends on a good note......

Found my keys in the wifes car trunk.

Signed up 62 kids in my gun safety/shooting program.

Tomorrow will be better
Posted on: 2008/1/9 7:06

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.