Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
175 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

GRIS, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  LT4
Engine used in 1996, all manual equipped cars came with this engine....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

pappyfreebird pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Senior Guru
1028 Posts

er any redneck lives in minneesota ,,well least lower end chit chit chit we got popped wid 8-10 heavy wet sno...had all my blowers packed here at home..n blew the cheap azzed brass gear outta the money pit houses lil murray blower,,have that in peices now part in fri.. 60 bucks , why brass up against steel worn gear , oh so we git to buy new ones er like me fix em...good thang i left 1 broom n one plow on at werk..gonna eed tractor thou,,they called school off taday so no werkie..pass de kleenex n dont lookit me , id hate ta have yous fellas see me cryun..where de fug is spring????
Posted on: 2013/5/2 21:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14757 Posts

I have given up Pappy.....I have been to my happy place so many times I'm not that happy there anymore......we did not get snow though so that is a good thing.
Posted on: 2013/5/2 22:10

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

This winter/spring has sucked and sucked and sucked and sucked, then spit a little and sucked some more.
Posted on: 2013/5/2 22:31

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

bogus Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I live in SoCal. That is all.
Posted on: 2013/5/2 22:55

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

1Fast04Vert Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Spring here, has been for about 3 weeks now. But some odd temp changes from warm to chilly and back.
Posted on: 2013/5/2 23:32

Matatk Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22807 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
I live in SoCal. That is all.

Yeah, I'll take snow over earthquakes, thanks.
Posted on: 2013/5/3 0:36

corvetteronw Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Senior Guru
Lowell, MI
646 Posts

We feel your pain here in Michigan as things have sucked and spit here too. Now 2 days above 80 degrees and the friggin grass is growin like a mo fo!
My son in law loaned me one of the giant mowers from one of his schools (he is head of maintenance at a school system). That school hired a lawn service a few years ago and laid off their lawn guy. They had no place to store it so told him he could store it at home and use it. I put it in my pole barn and had a blast with it (steers like a tracked vehicle). I did not want it in the pole barn this winter as that is where I park my truck in the nasty weather and also where I keep the Vette.
To make a long story short, he has a friend with some property and parked it there under a tarp. Went over to get it 2 days ago so I can start mowing and.........dude got a divorce and sold the damn mower and its trailer to help pay the lawyer fees!
Now the son in law is trying to buy the mower and trailer back from the guy that bought it as he does not want to get fired if and when the school system learns about it.
So I gotta find a Craigslist lawn tractor before the lawn turns into a jungle. Can't afford new as I am paying for the new carpet and drywall for my flooded basement, just paid friggin taxes and needing some cash to mod and paint the Vette this summer.
Life sure can get messy.
Posted on: 2013/5/4 0:34

pappyfreebird Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Senior Guru
1028 Posts

wow winter ta summar..now too farkun hot...chit wud a whinnar heyhuh...had 10-12 inches sno trash on trees here so i been cuttin downed trees fer three daze,,kinda gits my pantees in a bunch havin ta werk this hard wahahahahaha..now done wid trees a de grass is growin like nuts ,but still have most sno chit on mowun rigs..but hey i gots me a far out new ride n ony been out couple time i did find out it kin hit hunert befoe she kin say knock it off clarence!!! wahahahahaha hug a loved 1 slap a stranger peoples lifes way chort n ya jus nevar knowd heyhuh
Posted on: 2013/5/8 18:17

pianoguy Re: pianamayun please pass me a kleenex
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Har!
Posted on: 2013/5/8 18:26

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.