Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
261 user(s) are online (227 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Grand Sport
RPO Z16.

A one year special. 1000 were made to honor both the end of the C4 and the original racers, called Grand Sports, from 1963.

All were...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

brut Too Stupid to be made up!
Guru Emeritus
New Albany, IN
1308 Posts

Too stupid to be made-up!

45 year-old Amy Brasher was arrested in San Antonio, Texas, after a mechanic reported to police that 18 packages of marijuana were packed in the engine compartment of the car which she had brought to the mechanic for an oil change. According to police, Brasher later said that she didn't realize that the mechanic would have to raise the hood to change the oil.

Karen Lee Joachimmi, 20, was arrested in Lake City, Florida for robbery of a Howard Johnson's motel. She was armed with only an electric chain saw, which was not plugged in.

The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 7:50am, flashed a gun and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.

David Posman, 33, was arrested recently in Providence, R.I, after allegedly knocking out an armored car driver and stealing the closest four bags of money. It turned out they contained $800 in PENNIES, weighed 30 pounds each, and slowed him to a stagger during his getaway so that police officers easily jumped him from behind.

The Belgium news agency Belga reported in November that a man suspected of robbing a jewelry store in Liege said he couldn't have done it because he was busy breaking into a school at the same time. Police then arrested him for breaking into the school.

Drug-possession defendant Christopher Johns, on trial in March in Pontiac, Michigan, said he had been searched without a warrant. The prosecutor said the officer didn't need a warrant because a "bulge" in Christopher's jacket could have been a gun. Nonsense, said Christopher, who happened to be wearing the same jacket that day in court. He handed it over so the judge could see it. The judge discovered a packet of cocaine in the pocket and laughed so hard he required a five-minute recess to compose himself.

Actually from the LA Times:

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out "Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

***** The Zoo *****

Some years ago, the famous San Diego Zoo opened a second, larger branch called the San Diego Wild Animal Park.
The Park is built around an enormous open-field enclosure where the animals roam free. To see the animals, visitors ride
on a monorail called the Wgasa Bush Line which circles the enclosure. Here's the true story of how the Wgasa Bush Line got its name.

They wanted to give the monorail a jazzy, African sounding name. So they sent out a memo to a bunch of zoo staffers
saying, "What shall we call the monorail at the Wild Animal Park?" One of the memos came back with "WGASA" written on the bottom. The planners loved it and the rest is history. What the planners didn't know was that the zoo staffer had not
intended to suggest a name. He was using an acronym which was popular at the time. It stood for "Who Gives A Shit Anyhow?"
Posted on: 2006/7/27 6:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

red_johnny RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

Posted on: 2006/7/27 12:27

bogus RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

funny... but I don't believe the one about the gerbil... just seems too far fetched to me.
Posted on: 2006/7/27 18:47

freakd RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Master Guru
727 Posts

Posted on: 2006/7/27 21:25

CasetheCorvetteman RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Quote:
funny... but I don't believe the one about the gerbil... just seems too far fetched to me.

Mate i shit you not, i heard that on the radio about 4 or 5 years ago.... Its gotta make ya wonder what on earth they were thinking......
Posted on: 2006/7/28 13:40

C4luva RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Guru Newb
Brisbane,Queensland, Australia,Down under
42 Posts

I know this is way old but I just crack up about this Gerbil S@#T Thats funny as.. If it,s true I hope the hospital called in the prevention of cuelty to animals u guy,s have over there to nail their arses..
Posted on: 2008/1/5 23:30

RollaMo-LT4 RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Trivia Winner
Rolla, Missouri
422 Posts

I could have done without reading the Gerbil one.
Posted on: 2008/1/6 3:47

jrzvette RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Guru
new jersey
73 Posts

My God! Is it time for the Darwin Awards already?
Posted on: 2008/1/6 4:01

crash RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Guru
WRIGHT CITY MO 63390
977 Posts

POOR GERBIL
Posted on: 2008/1/7 0:38

apeacefulstorm RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Guru
Huntsville, Alabama
147 Posts

gerbil is an urban legend....been making the rounds for some time....

check this link.....

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp
Posted on: 2008/1/7 1:27

Ramrod RE:Too Stupid to be made up!
Senior Guru
S. California
296 Posts

Did you say too far fetched or too far feltched? Sorry I had to throw that one in, besides WGASA!!!
Posted on: 2008/1/8 3:07

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.