Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
188 user(s) are online (163 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  ZF6
A 6-speed manual transmission, standard from 1989 to 1996.

Very stout.

There are two distinct versions, the original “Black Tag,” 1989-E1...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS FRIDAY the 13TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

YIKES---
Posted on: 2023/1/13 14:04

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: FRIDAY the 13TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

CLEAR AND COLD, 28 ON THE FRONT PORCH, HIGH OF 43 PREDICTED.
FROSTY OUT THERE, BUT THE SUN WILL BE SHINING.

SLEPT LATE AGAIN, WAS GETTING LIGHT WHEN I WOKE UP. TWO DAYS IN A ROW, IS THIS A TREND?

I CHECKED AROUND MY 'VETTES; NO CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO BE FOUND :-) THE ANTI-AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION HAS BANNED FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS---AGAIN. WONDER IF THEY WILL DYNAMITE MT RUSHMORE A LA TALIBAN AND ISIS?

Posted on: 2023/1/13 14:32

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: FRIDAY the 13TH
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning, very cold and dreary here today. I had planned to do some outside stuff today and it ain't happening. Kinda throws my weekend off. So far I'm still in the house in my jammies with my coffee. Might just shower and go back to bed. Not feeling it today. Never fails, sunny and 70 on my day off, 38 and cloudy on my off day.
I have GOT to get this house cleaned, dusted, mopped, vacuumed and wiped down, laundry done, Christmas lights down and all the stuff inside put in the attic. The Rover is still full of sand from the trip it needs cleaned. I have a sh*t ton of vintage swung vases to clean so I can sell, promised a friend I'd drive a hour away to help her move her store and none of if is likely to happen.
Posted on: 2023/1/13 17:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: FRIDAY the 13TH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

....you go girl.... our new Insurance lady was coming over to take a few pics of the cars and house and things......soooo...we had to have it like new again.... did the floors and packed the Christmas stuff away and made it all nice...Doc did help some but I'm in charge of the vacuuming and floors.... don't touch my Vac...... nooo.....

It is going to be a good day today because I got the new Speedway Motors catalog in da mail.... I'm sure I need a bunch of stuff....

it's amazing what those Bozos in Washington are getting away with.... they don't care and will lie right in your face because there is no punishment for it..... sunsabiches.....

I personally am going to sharpen my pitchfork today in case we need it to march on Washington....... I suggest ye do the same Guru's
Posted on: 2023/1/13 18:26

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: FRIDAY the 13TH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Speaking of documents. I have 40+ years worth of accumulated documents I have to sort and prep for the burn pit. Damned sure aren't going to shred them. I'd burn out two or three for sure unless I bought a heavy duty commercial model. Sue is making the best of a bad situation. The Doc told her healing is going to take some time. I'm catching up on stuff like the annual USDA surveys for the business. It's as much fun as having a frosty probe shoved up your ass. Anything the government is involved tends to be a PITA. What happened to the Paperwork Reduction Act? Since I'm already half riled, how about the ridiculous continuation of complicating income tax returns. It should be as easy as "You made this. Pay that." Rigginfriggin sassafrasson shidilibop! Ya and furthermore. If I hear one more thing about Reparations I think my mind will blow a gasket. Guess I'm in a special kind of mood today.

Posted on: 2023/1/13 19:14

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.