Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
209 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7679 Posts

NEVER FORGET

Attach file:

jpeg  THE PRICE OF LIBERTY.jpeg (30.10 KB)
12496_64a41b23f087e.jpeg 479X382 px
Posted on: 2023/7/4 13:14

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7679 Posts

HAZY THIS MORNING, A PLEASANT 71 DEGREES IN SPITE OF 89% HUMIDITY. CALM, HOPE WE GET A LITTLE BREEZE GOING, HIGH OF 93 PREDICTED. WE'RE INTO THE DOG DAYS, BY TRADITION THE HOTTEST TIME OF THE YEAR, 3 JULY TILL 15 AUGUST. (NAMED AFTER SIRIUS, THE DOG STAR.)

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA, A NOISY EVENING EXPECTED :-)

OUR EX-YARD BOY IS BUILDING A HOUSE BETWEEN US AND HIS PARENTS PLACE. IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE THEM THERE.
GOT A BIG BROWN DOE WITH TWIN FAWNS HANGING AROUND THE PLACE, THEY ALL LOOK HEALTHY, THE TWINS HAVE LOST THEIR SPOTS. TWO CASES OF CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE HAS BEEN FOUND IN THE PANHANDLE.

SUPPOSED TO GET MY LOST HEARING AID REPLACED NEXT WEEK, BETTER RESPONSE THAN EXPECTED.

EAT A HOTDOG AND DRINK A BEER; HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
Posted on: 2023/7/4 13:31

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4659 Posts

Let freedom ring!
Slept in today, then while Arron was asleep I got out the exlarge HexClad skilled, fried up a whole pack of bacon, biscuits, taters with cheese, gravy the works and a pot of coffee in the '52 percolator. I think I ate too much but it was good.
Clouds in and out here, cooler than the last few days. Might get in the pool, might take the bike out , up to Arron today, yesterday was my day. I stayed in the house and cleaned top to bottom except for a couple of rooms I don't hardly use, I'll do those some other time as I need to purge First time i've been able to clean like that since my surgery, I was 8 weeks post as of yesterday.
Posted on: 2023/7/4 17:21

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33770 Posts

Celebrate freedom. Back in the olden days I used to celebrate with a fifth on the forth.
Posted on: 2023/7/4 19:16

teebee Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12374 Posts

Hey guys, Long evening here last night. We had GGD here overnight. She was already in bed when I got home from playing golf at around 9PM (not unusual). We went to bed around 10:30 and at 11:30 she's awake, almost screaming. Rosie gets up with her and gives a bottle, but she won't go back to sleep (quite unusual). So I stay up with her for a while (Like 1:30) and thinking she's tired now, put her back into her bed. No good, finally Roie gets her into our bed and talks her down to finally going to sleep (2:15 or so. But she's sleeping nearly on top of me. But I leave well enough alone for an hour or so until I'm sure she's soundly asleep and try to move her into her own bed, just about the time I get her laid down she's screaming again. Rosie gets up with her and takes her downstairs and finally gets her to sleep... sort of. she's never been like this, we believe she's teething in several places. She was a terror all day, except when Rosie took her to the swimming pool. After they home from there we loaded her up and took her back home as both mpmmy and daddy were both home from work.

My a$$ is dragging. This great grand parent thing is tiring. Not sure I'm going to make it to any fireworks display thing as I might be asleep before dark.
Posted on: 2023/7/4 23:52

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY 2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12374 Posts

Not HCF but maybe HCT! Happy 4th!

Resized Image
Posted on: 2023/7/5 2:19

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.