Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
287 user(s) are online (257 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Matatk Sunday Chat 09.24.23
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

The high school had a band competition 2 hours away yesterday near the Iowa border. Long day for the kids but they did very well and won first place in their division (AAA) and overall grand champs. The wife went and said you could have heard the screams (of joy) a few blocks away. Good for them.

Started draining the pool last night so I can get that covered up later. I guess it's finally time even though it will be in the 70s today. Snow is just around the corner, I'm sure. Still driving the cars until that happens, though.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/9/24 13:37

GRIS Re: Sunday Chat 09.24.23
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

ANOTHER NOISY NIGHT, THUNDER & LIGHTNING, LESS THAN HALF INCH IN THE RAIN GAUGE, MAYBE MORE LATER. 72/90% AT TQ, HIGH OF 81 PREDICTED.

SLEPT IN TILL 0730 :-O OTHERWISE THE DAY IS PROGRESSING SATISFACTORILY, DOG IS FED, I'M FED, DW'S LITTLE BLUE CAR IS DISARMED BEFORE HER TRIP TO CALIFORNIA-EAST. LOOKS LIKE BIG DAUGHTER CAN GO; THEY'LL LITE-OUT TOMORROW.

A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT SUPERVISION, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE OVERWHELMING!

CONGRATS TO THE BAND KIDS, MATT---
Posted on: 2023/9/24 14:27

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: Sunday Chat 09.24.23
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

..give the kids an high five from Huskerland Matt...big doings... resting up now from moving things from the 2nd floor to a 3rd floor apt... I dropped 6 lbs.... better head to my favorite Tex/Mex place and gain it all back... never again....

beautiful day here not a cloud in the sky... nothing but fun stuff today.... hope you can do the same Guru's...

Hope they aren't leaving you with a credit card Gris... no supervision and a CC is the devils workshop you know...
Posted on: 2023/9/24 16:17

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: Sunday Chat 09.24.23
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Hey guys, Up and around and off to the church hall as the Knights made biscuits and gravy for after Mass. Served about 70.

Back hom and I changed clothes and went down to the storage shed t work on my awning project. Got all the posts cut to length (while standing), got the notches cut for the horizontal posts cut and the side to side joists installed. Looks great, but really wore my arse out.

Came home, and while I gave the Caddy a bath, Rosie headed over to the 'city' to pick up GGD, as grandpa gets to watch her tomorrow, as Grandma Rosie has a girls luncheon gathering to attend in central Kansas. We will keep her again tomorrow night as Tuesday we head to KC for GGDs surgery to close up the hole in the roof of her mouth, and GS and wife both work until early afternoon, then we will pick thm up and head east. We, GGD and I, will try to give the pick up a little bath to utilize some of the time.
Posted on: 2023/9/25 3:10

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.