Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
266 user(s) are online (212 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4L60E
1994-1996, the 4L60 with Electronic Control. From what I have seen, it seems a bit more durable....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 29 SEPTEMBER 2023 MICHAELMAS
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7655 Posts

MICHAEL THE WARRIOR ANGEL, VICE HEIMDALL CAPTAIN OF THE EINHERJAR, VICE GWYNN ap NUDD KING UNDER THE HILL.
Posted on: 2023/9/29 13:09

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 29 SEPTEMBER 2023 MICHAELMAS
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7655 Posts

GOT TO THE BOOMERANG IN TIME TO GET A PARKING PLACE FOR BOTH THE TOMATO AND ME. ONLY PLACE IN FT GIB FOR SIT DOWN BREAKFAST OTHER THAN McD.

ANOTHER NICE DAY, 78, SLIGHT BREEZE, SUNNY. HAD THE TOP DOWN ON THE TOMATO ALL WEEK :-) GOT UP EARLY, THE MOON WAS LIKE A SPOTLIGHT, SO BRIGHT YOU COULD SEE IT THROUGH ALL THE TRES AROUND HE HOUSE.

THE GARAGE DOOR OPENER HAS GONE DEMOCRAT, DOESN'T WANT TO WORK. ALWAYS SOME DAMN THING!

TEE, HOW IS GGD? SHE SOUNDS LIKE A BRAVE LITTLE GIRL.
Posted on: 2023/9/29 15:21

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 29 SEPTEMBER 2023 MICHAELMAS
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Well the surgery is done. Not quite what I expected. Worse. The worst part was the hiccups, bloating, abdominal pressure, vomitting and gas. I'm still getting rid of gas. I didn't know they blew up your abdomin with gas to work lapriscopically. Anyway. The worst is over and recovery is well on it's way. This is day 3. I'm sure it will get better from here. Sue ended up having to go for emergency surgery yesterday on her left forefinger. It started blowing up with a bad infection and her hand doctor brought her in. Doc said if she didn't open it Sue could have lost her finger. So I was left to tend for myself. On top of that I had to go pick her from the hosptal in Miami. Not something I wanted to do on day 2. She drove herself up and FIL brought me to the hospital. I had to pick up the Suburban and drive her home. She's up getting her finger worked on now at the doctors office. They sliced it all the way down her finger and some across her hand. Never a dull day. Sue and I don't have much of a support network other than each other. Not too many people we can depend on for that kind of stuff. I didn't know it but the hospital will not release you to a cab or an Uber after surgery. That want to release you to a family member or friend. I'm sure that can make life difficult for some. Enough about that. Onward. Recovery can't come fast enough. There has been interest in the nursery but the 9.5 and 10% interest on loans is killing the deals. Have to wait for someone with deep pockets.
Posted on: 2023/9/29 16:22

Ultraman Re: 29 SEPTEMBER 2023 MICHAELMAS
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14743 Posts

Good to hear all are in recovery... glad they caught Sue's ailment in time.... rough couple of days for you guys...

another hot windy day here in perfect land.... dries the crops in the field faster and that is a good thing... good day to stay inside wid the fan on working on Ag stuff...

been running the sprinklers everyday to try and build up a moisture profile before winter hits... does not work when its this hot.... be happy Guru's
Posted on: 2023/9/29 17:52

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 29 SEPTEMBER 2023 MICHAELMAS
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4650 Posts

Good afternoon, glad to hear everybody's surgeries went good and all are on the mend. Tommy, yes the bloating was one of the worst parts about my kidney surgery. I had an episode first night with gas up under my diaphragm and I thought I was having a heart attack. I never hurt that bad right there in my life. Freaked me the hell out. They can pump that back out, not sure why they choose not to. Same with me and Arron, all we have is each other. I have a cousin that's not good for her word, was supposed to be with me after kidney surgery, she's also used to be a nurse so would be handy. Of course she had to have some reason to not show so I was on my own.
Not too busy today at work, gladly, I have two police vehicles for DARE to wrap, and they're pending approval today so hopefully I'll have those sent to print Monday. I feel snotty today, was in that house last night with no air I bet it was 100+ packing up the crap I bought. I scored a groovy cigarette box from Japan that's also a music box. You push a button on front and a little doggie pops up top and hands you your cigarette. One listed on Ebay for $80 right now. I got two truckloads of crap for $177 and wished I'd had more to spend on all the stuff I missed out on, but I'm going on vaca and needed my cash.
Posted on: 2023/9/29 20:49

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.