Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C5
Abbreviation for the 5th generation of Corvettes built from 1997-2004....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

NC Kid CorvetteHID.com
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Yosi the owner of CorvetteHID is a great guy to work with and has brought some NICE lighting upgrades for the C4 world as well as the other generations. I have almost everything he sells on my car and love it all and just wanted to pass on to you guys if you have ANY lighting needs for LEDs or HIDs check out his site and shoot him an email. Hes honest and the parts are like nothing youve seen before.

Headlights/foglights have good instructions and are plug & Play. Halo taillights for the C4 generation( I just ordered mine) are something only Yosi sells. Other companies make it for the C5+ models.

I hope some of you guys here will browse his parts and maybe make a purchase to bring your C4 up to par.

No, I am not getting anything for saying this. I did this voluntarily because I am so pleased with his parts. I sent him the link of our site and maybe he will join as a regular member.

Have a good day guys& gals.

www.corvettehid.com
Posted on: 2011/1/14 18:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

JeffK Re: CorvetteHID.com
Elite Guru
High Point, NC
1440 Posts

I was going to buy the foglights next month. I hope he doesn't disappear completely.
Posted on: 2011/1/14 19:36

VtVette Re: CorvetteHID.com
Guru
Las Vegas, NV
357 Posts

I purchased LED parking/directional and reverse lights from CorvetteHID. This weekend I'm going to order his HID headlights, brake light bulbs and the "cool while" LED interior kit. I've been back/fourth with the headlights but I've read nothing but good things about his quality.

I know if I search around I could probably find the bulbs for a little less but, he really seems to be into his work and the bulbs I've purchased thus far have been very high quality. It's a shame if he really does wind the business down but, I'm sure he has his reasons.
Posted on: 2011/1/29 1:15

1993 triple black roadster 6 speed

flyboy Re: CorvetteHID.com
Elite Guru
Westmont, Il.
2632 Posts

We corresponded twice via E-mail on Tue.1-18 concerning the HID fog lights. I then placed an order for same. This past Wed. I E-mailed him since I had heard nothing since the order confirmation. Yesterday he responded with an apology for the delay and said the order would be sent out Sat. via 2-day express mail. He was helpful and answered my questions promptly.
Posted on: 2011/1/29 1:36

flyboy Re: CorvetteHID.com
Elite Guru
Westmont, Il.
2632 Posts

I received the fog lights with the 5000k bulbs. The quality of the kit is great and those babies are bright (not installed yet). This should extend my headlights down evening driving time considerably. Yosi says he is not going anywhere soon.
Posted on: 2011/2/1 14:22

JeffK Re: CorvetteHID.com
Elite Guru
High Point, NC
1440 Posts

Cool. good to know.
Posted on: 2011/2/1 15:40

NC Kid Re: CorvetteHID.com
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:

flyboy wrote:
I received the fog lights with the 5000k bulbs. The quality of the kit is great and those babies are bright (not installed yet). This should extend my headlights down evening driving time considerably. Yosi says he is not going anywhere soon.

Maybe I read the message wrong from him. Im glad hes staying but I wish he would join the site!

His headlights are top notch. Once I get the ballast installed, I will post up some pics! It's so damn cold!
Posted on: 2011/2/1 17:40

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.