Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
295 user(s) are online (262 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Dana 44
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 1996...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7646 Posts

SEEMS LIKE WINTER---
Posted on: 2021/12/8 13:45

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7646 Posts

30 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH, CLEAR AND CALM, 56 FOR TODAY'S HIGH.

GOT SOME ERRANDS TO RUN, WE'LL HEAD OVER TO OKMULGEE FOR #4 GRANDDAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY THIS AFTERNOON. I EXPECT THEY'LL FEED US :-)

Posted on: 2021/12/8 13:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Yesterday while I was cutting the grass at home I came across a dinosaur. Well, at least it looked like a dinosaur. A big 4 foot iguana. He was standing tall and proud trying to intimidate me but as I rode closer he got up on his hind legs and scooted off to a big oak not far away. He's shitting on the coping along the side of the pond. Had a smaller one at our last house but that one liked to shit in the pool. They do that. There is no shortage of exotic wildlife in SoFlo. You never really know what you will come across.

Proceeding on schedule with our planned departure on Friday. As usual Sue is keeping up the pressure with scheduled doctor's appointments and business obligations. She's usually up against the wall all the way until we are actually on our way. She does that to herself. Takes a day to unwind once we get on board. By the second day I'm in full swing of DNBFS. Do as little or as much as we like which usually involves massive consumption of assorted foods.

Here is a likeness of the critter I encountered yesterday.

Attach file:

jpg  Iguana 1.jpg (121.26 KB)
852_61b0c10233e84.jpg 750X417 px
Posted on: 2021/12/8 14:28

vetteblondie Re: TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

OMG that's a beautiful critter! I need to move there so I can see those things. Plus I wouldn't have to drag plants in and out. I once had a rather large Savannah Monitor. Walked him on a leash. Left his enclosure at my sister in laws during a move and he "magically" vanished. I know she let him loose as she was afraid of him, too bad she didn't know he'd never hurt her Poor Sammy.
Anyway , woke up cold this morning, 29 overnight here, high of near 50 they say, we'll see. Gym night tonight, then stop by the store for dish washer pods as i forgot those yesterday, then go home and fix supper. Start all over tomorrow. Have some overnight guests coming Friday afternoon, so I'll need to touch up the house that morning I reckon.
Still no word on this dump truck, I"m bout to put it in the printer anyway. If she approves, fine if not, I can tweak whaterver and redo i guess. AT least if she approves it'll already be there ready.
Posted on: 2021/12/8 15:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

j3studio Re: TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

Good morning, all.

Flurries in the Philadephia area.

Posted on: 2021/12/8 16:07

teebee Re: TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys, was up early and off to the 'city' to pick up a bunch of materials for a project I agreed to do. Actually, I added to my workload by volunteering to do the wiring for them.

They had called an electrician, but, I'm guessing, the project not big enough for them to even talk to them about it. The work they wanted me to do would be basically on hold until that work was completed. There's nothing really special or complex, so I told them I could wire it, but they would have to come have somebody else hook it up to the service. Anyway, I made a list of what they wanted and went over to the 'cuty' to get what I needed.

After picking that stuff up we went and picked up a few groceries, then back home to hit the Blood Mobile ... I was denied again, low iron level.....2nd time in the last 3 attempts. With that not hanging over my head, I went back to work on the project and got the electrical panel installed and boxes nailed i and a little carpentry stuff done. Tomorrow I'm headed out to prep a base for a sign I made then back to the project.

Last couple mornings it's been chilly (17 when I got up, but has warmed up pretty good, low 60 today and looking for mid 60s tomorrow.

Posted on: 2021/12/9 2:29

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.