Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
300 user(s) are online (267 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  L98 Intake Bolt Sizes
This is data compiled by CentralCoaster. It lists all the bolt sizes for a stock L98 intake manifold and some of the attachments.

These are commo...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS LAST DAY OF 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 12/31 14:03

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: LAST DAY OF 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

32 ON THE FRONT PORCH, CLOUDY, 44 THE PREDICTED HIGH WITH NORTH WIND. ENDING THE YEAR ON A BLAH NOTE :-)

CITY KIDS ARE HERE, COMPLETE WITH POMERANIAN, WHO BARKS AT THE CUCKOO CLOCK. THE BOYS BOUGHT THE TOY TANKS I GOT THEM FOR CHRISTMAS. THEY WORK VERY WELL; I HAD MY DOUBTS ABOUT THAT.

THEY GOT US A NEW PRINTER FOR CHRISTMAS AND A BOTTLE OF PRALINE FLAVORED BOURBON, THAT TASTES BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS :-)

SAY GOOD BY TO THE OLD YEAR---

Attach file:

jpg  CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.jpg (102.73 KB)
12496_6591795055eef.jpg 720X395 px
Posted on: 12/31 14:22

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: LAST DAY OF 2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Hey guys, up and around. Thursday and Friday had GSs #2 and 3 helping in the shop. #2 (the one who just graduated from K-State) Said he needed to take off early to go see his GF (fiance) and help her dad do some things. (Swap out a toilet for one). And needed my pickup to go get it as they only have small Hondas and noo room to haul a new toilet. So I let him take it. Before he leaves, I give him some pointers on what to watch out for. So later he calls me and says, her dad would like for me to stop by sometime and take a look at some things and they didn't change the toilet out. I tell him to tell them I would do that. Her dad has terminal cancer and just can't do much of anything on his own anymore. So yesterday, Ben tells me that they bought a toilet and he needs to pick it up. So I told him the I would come over and take a look at the things he wanted me to, and I would change the toilet out.

Have I ever mentioned that I HATE F@*king plumbing?

I told Ben, on the way over to the 'city' all the things that typically can go wrong with swapping toilets...this in answer to his question about how long should this take? If everything goes right, maybe about 45 minutes... but rarely does everything go right, so we need to remove the old one first to see if there is anything else we need to get while at Menards. Surprisingly the valve, which was an old gate valve and 20+ years old, shut off without leaking and the flange was still in one piece, so things were looking our way. Go across town and pick up the new toilet and go to install it and the wax ring that came with the new toilet was damaged and couldn't be used, so he runs off to get a new one while I finished putting the new toilet together. New hose and we have it done, basically without incident. Then he wants me to look at another problem...a water leak, I remove a ceiling tile and determine the issue, but tell him I don't have the right tools to fix it, but after looking at it from the top side I tell him we MIGHT be able to fix, or at least, slow down the leak until he can get a real plumber over to check it out. So he has some silicone and I dry the drain out real good and shoot some silicone around the drain seal. We'll know tomorrow if it worked. They wanted to pay me, but I refused any payment.

Not what I really wanted to do today, but glad I could help them out.

Stay out of trouble this evening gurus.

Posted on: 12/31 20:20

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: LAST DAY OF 2023
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

...it's to bad you hate F'n plumbing so much...since you are really good at fixing it...

Part of the tribe left and the heir to the throne is still here.... Doc made her famous 4 B's tomato soup from the 4 B's restaurants in Montana and Wyoming.... damn good soup!

I'm done with the Holidays also... time to gear up and get to work in 24.... get out the door in 24 Guru's....
Posted on: 12/31 21:23

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: LAST DAY OF 2023
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Evening CGs!

As was once said to Charlie Brown, you're a good man, TB.

Took the kids to the theater to see a movie, it's our NYE tradition. We plan on watching Ford vs Ferrari tonight. Haven't seen it yet but I've heard it's a good movie.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable evening!
Posted on: 12/31 22:10

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.