Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
276 user(s) are online (224 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Z16
Also known as the Grand Sport.

A one year special. 1000 were made to honor both the end of the C4 and the original racers, called Grand Sports, fr...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

pr0zac my florida days are numbered.
Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

well if bad hasn't come to worse due to some unexpected bills and the lack of any income there is a strong possibility that i am going to have to pack up and head north back home and see what i can figure out. and to top that off someone ran the bumper of their load of shit down the driverside rear fender of my car last night in a parking lot and decided not to say anything about it.
Posted on: 2009/5/16 15:55
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: my florida days are numbered.
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Jeeez - here's some good luck mojo, man!
Posted on: 2009/5/16 17:13

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Matatk Re: my florida days are numbered.
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

You have the worst luck of anyone I know. I hope it gets better for ya!

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/5/16 17:29

TommyT-Bone Re: my florida days are numbered.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I'm a little confused. You couldn't wait to get away from the great white north. You made the break and your gonna go back to a place you hate over some (unexpected?) bills. You don't have a job there, do you? Florida is a big state. I'm sure there are employment opportunities especially with all the road work being done and the stimulus money about to kick in. But if that's what you want to do...... It's your choice. I don't see how that will change things much. Where ever you go, there you are. I wish you good luck in the future. You know what they say about luck. You have to make your own.
Posted on: 2009/5/16 17:36

pr0zac Re: my florida days are numbered.
Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

my money tree has died.. i don't have a job and its not from a lack of effort i can assure you. i may be able to do some work for some people up there to just keep my spot here. but it make take a bit of time.. worst case i have to fly back to an interview here. i don't have any options without any money. i have been applying for every job i think i would possibly be considered for. i was debating on flying back so i wouldn't have to keep driving back and forth. i have the vette in ny so its not like i don't have transportation on both ends. i need to take care of a settlement which will sort out over 75% of my money issues.
Posted on: 2009/5/16 18:46

C4DERF Re: my florida days are numbered.
Senior Guru
Home of the Masters; well Grovetown is close
332 Posts

Quote:

pr0zac wrote:
my money tree has died.. i don't have a job and its not from a lack of effort i can assure you. i may be able to do some work for some people up there to just keep my spot here. but it make take a bit of time.. worst case i have to fly back to an interview here. i don't have any options without any money. i have been applying for every job i think i would possibly be considered for. i was debating on flying back so i wouldn't have to keep driving back and forth. i have the vette in ny so its not like i don't have transportation on both ends. i need to take care of a settlement which will sort out over 75% of my money issues.

prOzac, what field of endevour are you in? Any chance you are into IT? Maybe servers: Web, mail, AMware, Net Man, or IA? Certifications? Email me at fcandrews@att.net and we can see if there is a future for yo in our organization.
Posted on: 2009/5/17 0:33

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/c4derf/CasualCorvettes-SonicAug07011.jpg[/IMG]

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.