Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
297 user(s) are online (236 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Regular Production Order
Commonly known as RPO. These are the codes that GM uses to identify options.

For example, LT1 is the RPO for the engine used from 1992-1996.

Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Well, we got some more flooring installed last night, so that's a bonus. Wifey is happy and I'm pleased it's moving along. After that maybe I'll get a break and be allowed to work on my car??? I can hope.

So we were laying in bed last night while my wife was watching "The Bachelor" and I made a few comments about how stupid the show was. If you were a single person, why would you go on national tv to compete for some guy/gal against 25 others who have the same goal? Knowing that when it gets down to the last few, the guy/gal is banging someone else the entire time they're banging you, but just haven't figured out who they like better. And the "rose ceremony", etc, how would you feel if you didn't get a rose? Hmmm....why put yourself through that? Attention whores? I dunno. But my wife got mad at me for thinking out loud, so I just rolled over and went to sleep. I never even saw who got the roses at the end :sniff:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2010/2/2 12:27

biggrizzly Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

LOL!!! Women just make you smile don't they!!!
I love minie to death, but she can pull the same crap too!
I'm sure she will forget your "dumbness" this morning. You know for not understanding the virtues of "The Bachelor".

We got about 8" of snow over the weekend and the damn weatherman is calling for more tonight and then Again... over the weekend. I don't remember the last time I seen this much snow in Maryland. We have had some big snowfalls before, but not the frequency we have seen lately.

I hope you guys have a good day...

Oh yeah I fogot, LOST season opener tonight for you LOST weanies like me. I have been waiting a long time for this show tonight.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 12:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33763 Posts

No Bachelor or Lost here. We are House and 24 fans. Tonight, Idol. We got into a TV routine years ago. Awhile ago it was Dallas, All In The Family, Wide World of Disney, Ed Sullivan. Just goes to show .... "It's always somethin". Record rains here yesterday. The wife went back to work today. Supposed to rain later today. All I know is if she were home all the time I"d be back to work in a flash somewhere doing something. Now I know why so many old guys become bagboys.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 13:01

flyboy Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
Elite Guru
Westmont, Il.
2632 Posts

Thank goodness for a separate room with a lounge chair and a T.V. I had a brainstorm for an air pump eliminator setup. Think I'll give it a try. The present one looks like tinkertoys.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 13:23

pianoguy Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Good morning, Gurus! It snowed last night, so of course the roads are a mess. And naturally, someone always has to clog up the left lane - damned salt truck :-P

I don't watch any reality TV, can't stand any of it. We like 24 a lot, and have been enjoying Ray Romano's new show, "Men of a Certain Age".
Posted on: 2010/2/2 13:34

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33763 Posts

Men of a Certain Age, What season is that in? It looks interesting. There is actually some good stuff that comes on USA, TNT, FX and a couple of other mid channels around 10:00 at night. More adult oriented at that hour.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 13:49

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Men of a Certain Age, What season is that in? It looks interesting. There is actually some good stuff that comes on USA, TNT, FX and a couple of other mid channels around 10:00 at night. More adult oriented at that hour.

This is the first season - I just happened to hear about it before the season began, so we figured we'd give it a shot. I get a kick out of Ray Romano - this is quite different from
"Everybody Loves Raymond".
Posted on: 2010/2/2 14:10

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12371 Posts

TV.....? What's that? I haven't had time to sit and watch in weeks. I picked up another cabinet job yesterday, a small one for sure but I promised them I'd have them built by Saturday, good thing I had the materials on hand....what kind of a dummy am I? I did finish up the other cabinet job Sunday afternoon (late). I have three other jobs waiting, and I tell these people I'll do this by Saturday. I'm burning both ends of the candle and the middle too.

Also trying to finish up a couple things for the daughter's remodel, we go up there late next week to lay the tile, put up the trim.... hang a couple of doors, casing and baseboards hang the bathroom cabinets, set the toilet. Good thing I have school, so I can rest...
Posted on: 2010/2/2 17:35

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

CSS996 Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Morning Gurus!

So, I find this cool Mustang site. Seems like a lot of cool folks and great info.

I sign up a few days ago... No confirmation email to activate my account. I email the admin. No reply.

I email again... No reply.

The site is an Internet Brands site.

You think maybe they don't want me? I was never banned over on CF. I don't get it.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 18:49

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

CSS996 wrote:
Morning Gurus!

So, I find this cool Mustang site. Seems like a lot of cool folks and great info.

I sign up a few days ago... No confirmation email to activate my account. I email the admin. No reply.

You think maybe they don't want me? I was never banned over on CF. I don't get it.

Hmmmm, maybe the admin bought a Vette? ;-)

I like your new sig - LOL!
Posted on: 2010/2/2 18:54

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33763 Posts

Quote:

CSS996 wrote:
Morning Gurus!

Posted on: 2010/2/2 18:55

CSS996 Re: Tuesday Chat 02.02.10
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

That was funny, Tommy!

And he ran aWAYYYYYYYYY!
Posted on: 2010/2/2 18:58

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.