Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
351 user(s) are online (311 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  TPI
Tuned Port Injection. A method of fuel injection, used on the early C4 Corvette L98 motor, (1985-1991). ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

CSS996 Friday Chat 12.21.07
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Good Morning Gurus!

FRIDAY!

I'm still sick, but I think the worst is behind me. I'm not going to let that stop me from leaving work VERY EARLY today, though!

Lots of posts last night. It was hard to keep up with everything! Friggin' AWESOME!

A special welcome to our new members!

Let's grow this sucka!

Have a good'un!
Posted on: 2007/12/21 15:05

TommyT-Bone RE:Friday Chat 12.21.07
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Well ,it looks like I took the pics at the right time. After you detail a car, wht does it do? Rain........ A minor cold front is passing through. I wish I wasn't so anal about appearance of the cars. My cars as a teenager were clean as a whistle and even today I dont like driving in a dirty, spotted car. I spend more time on cleaning than I do behind the wheel. Two hours of cleaning for a 50 mile cruise. I wish I had a warehouse to store these things in or a really huge carport. I'm working on it.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 15:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

NC Kid RE:Friday Chat 12.21.07
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

First off, let me ask everyone pray for my grandparents(moms side). They are both ill. Grandmother has had emphsema**spelling**, and my grandpa had a virus/cold and kissed her and the germs from him got into her lungs and they couldn't get out of her lungs because her emphasema is so bad. She had to use oxygen tanks as well. So it develpoped into cancer....Well, thats what the docotrs say. She isn't suppose to live another 2 months so...Sad since its chrstmas time. My grandfather has a tumour as well. So he is not doing well and his mind is starting to....go persay.....But im happy my family family (parents, sisters, animals) are all healthy and of course me 2! So.....before I end this paragraph, Merry christmas and be safe and happy this year. Hope 2008 is a good year 4 everyone. Oh yea, even if you don't celebrate christmas, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THE HOLIDAY YOU DO CELEBRATE!!!!

Oh man did today suck though. Got my report card. Well I knew I had 2 WFs but I got a D in computer. ewww....I thought I was doing really well. Other peeps in there was asking me 4 help.... Emailed him and asked him wats up with that. C in english. Did all my work...made 90s and hundreds...She gave me a zero on a paper because she "claimed" I didnt turn it in. It was only a point from a B but that zero just shot my A to crap. New semester starts the 9th of janruary so lots of time to enjoy the car IF IT EVER COMES BACK HOME. Mmm I hope I get car stuff 4 christmas. I ordered me a Carbon fiber shift boot and console door cover with Violet blue piping. I cant wait till it comes in. Umm....can't think of much else going on. Nothing on T.V. 2 watch, no good tunes on the radio, cars not here, friends are all at work or sleeping. I wake up at 7 every morning so I am wide awake by eight while everyone specially my parents r snoozing in late.

Been watching CMT country music videos but it's getting old seeing the same songs played over....Thought it over and I am going to ditch my neons completly. I am going to get the LED undercar kit with 7 changing colors, with the otpion of strobing, pulsating to music ect... BUT that will be a while. The kit cost 230 bux so yea....My parents r debating on whether to get my hood/ front bumper fixed for a chrstimas present though which will be nice. It looks really bad....Once it's fixed, I am going to put on a chrome emblem. I think it's the 93 edition emblem. Some hasmarks, and a chrome front plate. All that's fairly cheap unless I get those for christmas as well.

Thought about going out for some golf this weekend if it's nice outside. Havent golfed in a long time. Used 2 play basketball but it got kinda boring so I picked up golf. It's raining all day 2day so it's cold and icky outside.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 15:23

CSS996 RE:Friday Chat 12.21.07
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

My prayers and positive thoughts to your grandparents.

Hopefully you get the car back and sorted out soon.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 15:30

daddue11 RE:Friday Chat 12.21.07
Senior Guru
Mountain View, Southern Mo.,
131 Posts

Today is a nice day,but, Last night was even better.
My wife and mother in law took me out to dinner and took me to PepBoys and got me a really nice car cover for Destiny (my 84 Vettr) and a complete stereo system with the gigantic box with woofers and the other tweets and mid speakers and a seperate pair of 9 in ones for the doors.
They even got me stuff that they wouldn't let me see yet.
I've got the best dammed family in the world.
Not because they give me great presents,but, because they always tell me how much they love me and they show it and they always show their support for me in whatever I try to do.
I wish Everyone and your loved ones a wonderful holiday time.
And to the people that don't like me,,,Please have a safe and happy holiday time. daddue11
Posted on: 2007/12/21 16:25

Lichen RE:Friday Chat 12.21.07
Guru
Scottsdale, Arizona
166 Posts

I had mine professionly detailed Wednesday, and today it rains. But the car's not running anyway (code 42). Merry Christmas everyone.
Posted on: 2007/12/21 17:16

Ramrod RE:Friday Chat 12.21.07
Senior Guru
S. California
296 Posts

Still got window problems??????? motors run, if I run straight power to them but not thru the system. Everytime I hit the sw. the circuit breaker opens? short somewhere. Goin over a buddys, to watch him set gears on a Toyota 4 X. Maybe he can help with the windows?
Posted on: 2007/12/22 16:33

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.