Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
278 user(s) are online (240 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Dana 36
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 1996...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

istter1 Freaky Friday
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Great weather. Easy day at school today .
Hope you all have a freaking great day
Posted on: 2016/11/4 12:49

TommyT-Bone Re: Freaky Friday
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  Marcus Aurelius.jpg (38.57 KB)
852_581c85c53d28d.jpg 480X480 px
Posted on: 2016/11/4 12:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: Freaky Friday
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

Howdeeee......stayed up late to watch the Cubs......my bride went to bed when it was 5 to 1 Cubs........she came out later for a drink of water and I said it tied.......OMG....says she and we both watched to the very end......lots of fun......had to get up real early on Thursday to go north to soil sample....my ass drug all day......thankfully for Mountain Dew I did get through the day........I get to drive the big rigs today........

Have a meaningful day Guru's......
Posted on: 2016/11/4 12:58

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: Freaky Friday
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Hidey-ho! Gonna be 70 and sunny today, so I took the Vette for the last time this season - it's going into hibernation tomorrow. There are more nice days to be had, but I want to get it put away before I have to start scraping windows on the truck.

Enjoy your Friday, Gurus!
Posted on: 2016/11/4 12:59

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Looked at my underwear and saw a soiled sample....my ass drug all day......

Fixt
Posted on: 2016/11/4 13:00

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I was asked to drive Miss Homestead in the Homestead Veterans Day Parade. I said I would. Seems like the right thing to do. The 91 vert is fit for the task.
Posted on: 2016/11/4 13:03

pianoguy Re: Freaky Friday
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Way to take one for the team, Tommy!
Posted on: 2016/11/4 13:38

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

GRIS Re: Freaky Friday
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

SUNNY AND MILD IN THE NATIONS TODAY. TOP DOWN WEATHER FOR THE WEEKEND. THE CHEROKEES ARE GETTING READY TO GO TO THE LAKE.

I'M BEGINNING TO SEE A FAINT GLIMMER AT THE END OF THE BARN TUNNEL.

TOMMY, M. AURELIUS MAY HAVE BEEN A BETTER PHILOSOPHER THAN EMPEROR. HE WAS THE LAST OF THE "FIVE GOOD EMPERORS" BECAUSE, UNLIKE HIS FOUR PREDECESSORS, HE DID NOT ESTABLISH THE BEST MAN AVAILABLE AS HIS SUCCESSOR. INSTEAD HE LET HIS NO 'COUNT SON TO TAKE OVER THE EMPIRE, WHO MAY HAVE BEEN CRAZY, OR MORE LIKELY JUST AN OVER-PRIVILEGED, SPOILED ROTTEN SOB.

Television, as Richard Nixon famously put it, is to news what the bumper sticker is to philosophy.
Posted on: 2016/11/4 16:35

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: Freaky Friday
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Hey guys....I worked late on a project plan on the computer last night. Before she went to bed, Rosie came down and said that we missed a phone call earlier, it was a guy I was supposed to meet after lunch, but forgot about. So first thing this morning I called him.

His wife had fallen a few weeks ago and broke her hip. She's had surgery, and been in the hospital and doing rehab. They told them as soon as there's a way for her to get into the house, they would release her. So they wanted me to build a ramp so they could get her into, and out of, the house while she is recuperating. So, with my grandson helping, we jumped into it and by noon the ramp was built. Then this afternoon I did a couple other little projects to make it easier for her in the house.

My former student, who worked with me on many occasions and who took a teaching job about two hours from here at a technical school, called and asked me to be on his "advisory board". We are meeting Monday and I had told him that I would come up to talk to the students about cabinetry. So, I've been preparing for that.

Then #2s' BF texts me and ask if I want to swap the electrical panels in the house. So this evening I've been preparing for that. I've cut out the sheetrock above and below the panel and labeled all the circuits. My buddy from the city will be here around 8:30 to pull the meter and we'll be busting butt to get them swapped so we can have the meter plugged back in ASAP. I'll be glad to have that job done too.

Posted on: 2016/11/5 3:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Hey guys....I worked late on a project plan on the computer last night. Before she went to bed, Rosie came down and said that we missed a phone call earlier, it was a guy I was supposed to meet after lunch, but forgot about. So first thing this morning I called him.

His wife had fallen a few weeks ago and broke her hip. She's had surgery, and been in the hospital and doing rehab. They told them as soon as there's a way for her to get into the house, they would release her. So they wanted me to build a ramp so they could get her into, and out of, the house while she is recuperating. So, with my grandson helping, we jumped into it and by noon the ramp was built. Then this afternoon I did a couple other little projects to make it easier for her in the house.

My former student, who worked with me on many occasions and who took a teaching job about two hours from here at a technical school, called and asked me to be on his "advisory board". We are meeting Monday and I had told him that I would come up to talk to the students about cabinetry. So, I've been preparing for that.

Then #2s' BF texts me and ask if I want to swap the electrical panels in the house. So this evening I've been preparing for that. I've cut out the sheetrock above and below the panel and labeled all the circuits. My buddy from the city will be here around 8:30 to pull the meter and we'll be busting butt to get them swapped so we can have the meter plugged back in ASAP. I'll be glad to have that job done too.

OMG .......... Guess who doesn't have anything to complain about tomorrow? ........... ME! Tom, you're doing wonders for my mental health.
Posted on: 2016/11/5 3:54

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.