Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
283 user(s) are online (248 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Backspacing
A wheel dimension measured from the hub mounting surface to the inner sidewall of the tire, usually measured in Inches. It determines how much tire ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

The night before the night's day chat or the day before Christmas Eve's day. You know what day it is, don't you?

Posted on: 2017/12/23 12:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Wow, another year has flown by. At years end I can see we took a couple of steps back thanks to the wretched hand mother nature. Through all her beauty one must also suffer the price of her scorn. As much of a set back as it is, it is of little comparison to what others must endure with raging fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and the like. I am thankful and grateful for all I have for it is nothing but a mere filler. I came in with nothing and I leave with nothing except for what I have stored in my heart and soul.

Wow ........... Deeeeeeeep, like this well.

Attach file:

jpg  ass hole.jpg (47.51 KB)
852_5a3e51bee17fd.jpg 379X266 px
Posted on: 2017/12/23 12:54

GRIS Re: Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7643 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
that's why I like talking to the old folks.... like Gris.......

MIND YOUR MANNERS, YOU YOUNG WHIPPER-SNAPPER---

CLEAR AND COLD IN THE NATIONS, GOT A HALF INCH OF RAIN AND A DUSTING OF SNOW, SEEMS LIKE WINTER IS HERE. THE CHEROKEES ARE THINKING OF EGGNOG AND FRUITCAKE.

THE GOTHS AND VANDALS ARE DUE AROUND NOON FOR PILLAGE AND PLUNDER. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE, Y'ALL.
Posted on: 2017/12/23 14:46

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Morning guys....Cold here too, but no moisture to speak of. The humidity is high as there is frost on everything, but no snow or rain.

#3 GS went with us to the 'city' yesterday, told me he needed a box for his GF. OK, there are cardboard boxes in the back room by the dryer. What size box do you need? I never really got an answer. Come to find out, he wants me to build a wooden box to put trinkets in......OH! Why didn't you say so? So we got some lumber and after getting home last night from the 'city' we started prepping the lumber to make the wooden box. He's supposed to come back over later to help me finish it.

Church a little later on then again tomorrow evening. Other than that, I'm just cruising. Have a great day guys.

Tommy, you are right, things other people are facing are much worse than many of us face. I pray for them.
Posted on: 2017/12/23 15:02

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Geez.......I better get into the big village to the east and get some presents before they run out of everything....... I like to cut it close...... more exciting that way....... I wonder if those Wise Men knew what they were starting back then..... bearing gifts........ it's a Madison Ave dream.......and now we are living it......... Thank goodness for Gift Cards....... its a new form of money...... with a store's name on it....... Brilliant ..........

Got a bit of a scratchy throat today so I better nap before I head out........

That was some pretty deep stuff Tommy........ you must have time to reflect on those long Cruises........ all you take with you is your integrity my old man used to tell us....... and that is what I taught my kids........ and in turn I hope they teach their kids.......... ok back to reality.....

John........ I thought those shocks were supposed to last for the life of the car........ they will get oily because they collect a film of oil on the outside of the shocks because of ........... hmmm........ can't remember why....... but that is what I heard......... just saying.......

Have a holly jolly day Guru's......
Posted on: 2017/12/23 15:02

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Ho-ho-ho! I may have set a new sleep-in record for the year today. But it will have an asterisk because I am still not quite over whatever bug I have - this is now day 8. At least I was able to work from home all week. I thought it was about over with yesterday, but apparently there is still some fight in it.

I hope Santa is good to all the Gurus - you still have to behave for another day!
Posted on: 2017/12/23 17:15

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

BTW, the last of the gifts just arrived. I recently took a picture of my sister-in-law holding her granddaughter and new baby grandson. A friend of mine recommended this place - we had them make a pillow with the photo on it for her, it came out really nice. Anyway, maybe an idea for some future gift occasion if you're looking for something different:

https://www.canvaspop.com/photo-gifts
Posted on: 2017/12/23 17:36

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

One more tip - if you buy cold medication, and it says "expectorant", it won't make you stand on a soapbox and yell at people. It instead will make you cough up an alien.
Posted on: 2017/12/23 18:38

Ultraman Re: Christmas Eves, Eve Day Chat 12.23.17
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Yeah the International Sleep Federation will have to have you piss in a cup to make sure you are not using sleep enhancing drugs of some kind......like a pint of Nyquill............ Russia is banned for just such a thing you know.....
Posted on: 2017/12/23 20:44

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.