Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
303 user(s) are online (251 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  TH700R4 / 4L60
Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed

1st Gear: 3.06
2nd Gear: 1.62
3rd Gear: 1.00
4th Gear: 0.70

Reverse: 2.29

- Used in production GM model...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Saturday Chat 11.25.23
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Weather has turned cold here. We were enjoying days in the lower 50s with sunshine but now it's 30s. I don't like it. One day I'll be able to leave this place. One day....

Still waiting on a part for the alternator so the Vette is still down. It's time to put it away anyway but I wanted one last wash and fill up. Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/11/25 13:13

GRIS Re: Saturday Chat 11.25.23
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7647 Posts

HI MATT, COLD DOWN HERE TOO, 35 AND SORTA SUNNY. THEY SAY WE WILL GET ALL THE WAY UP TO 52 TODAY.

YOU SHOULD MOVE ON DOWN TO OKLAHOMA, WE'RE LIKE TEXAS ONLY BETTER :-)

THE HEADCOLD FROM HELL IS SLACKING OFF SOME, MISERY INDEX DOWN.

IN THE NEWS:
HAVE THE JEWS LOST THEIR FABLED ABILITY TO NEGOTIATE AND BARGIN? THEY GOT (MAYBE) 50 HOSTAGES; THE TERRORISTS GOT 15O MOSTLY TEENAGE CANNON FODDER AND FOUR DAYS TO RESUPPLY, REINFORCE, AND REPOSITION. THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A BIDEN BARGIN.
PISSPOOR WAY TO RUN A WAR; WHEN YOU'VE GOT THEM ON THE RUN YOU KEEP THEM ON THE RUN ALA LA BEDFORD FORREST/GEORGE PATTON. KEEP PUSHING---
THE TERRORISTS ARE WINNING THE MEDIA WAR AND BIDEN KEEPS TRYING TO STRADDLE THE FENCE.

Attach file:

jpg  GUARD.jpg (29.90 KB)
12496_65620cd225842.jpg 519X480 px
Posted on: 2023/11/25 14:53

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Saturday Chat 11.25.23
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Sue was up at the crack of dawn to head to the Marathon Garden Club annual fund raiser and donations sale in the Keys. She usually brings home some interesting stuff that we don't need. This moring I fed the home and nursery critters and cut the nursery grass. Gonna go put up some more twinkling lights this afternoon. Plenty to do everyday. It's just a matter of doing it. I should be all caught up sometime in 2025. Maybe.
Posted on: 2023/11/25 17:13

vetteblondie Re: Saturday Chat 11.25.23
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Good morning, what's left of it. Same weather here, cold but sunny, I'll take it, beats cold and rainy, which we are supposed to have tomorrow.
I need to get out and pick some stuff up at the store, and we also have the big drive through Christmas light thing too. Our Vette club and the Crowley's Ridge Cruisers are supposed to set up along the path tonight, prez wants everyone to get their car pics coming through the tunnel. Sounds good but at 35* maybe not so much. Undecided on that adventure yet. My cousin's car part came in yesterday so Arron ran over there and had her up and running in about 15 mins, fingers crossed - then I was about to leave , needed dishwasher pods, when she said to take hers, that her dishwasher hadn't worked in 6 months. Arron pulled it out, it's plugged in, he shut the door and it came on just fine. Turns out, they don't have it bolted to the underside of the cabinet and not getting door shut all the way. Sometimes it's the simple stuff. I took 3 of her pods and went about my way.
Posted on: 2023/11/25 17:42

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: Saturday Chat 11.25.23
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys, As I said yesterday, it is cold here today. Not only that, but the snow is really starting to get with it. I made a quick dash over to the 'city' this morning to pick up a few groceries we needed to get through the week. Wasn't doing much then, weather-wise, but now snowing pretty good.

Rosie is busy putting Christmas up. I brought the tree up from the basement and we got the outside things put up. I put the lights on the house last week when the weather was a bit better.

We have church in a little while and #2 invited us over for supper. GSs # 2 and #3 will both be there and maybe #1 if he can get over here after he gets off work. Depends on how much it snows and how the roads are.

We have the GGD for a week. She's learned to navigate the stairs, so that is her latest "to do" thing. And she is quick!

Resized Image

Resized Image
Posted on: 2023/11/25 19:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.