Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
182 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Sheet Molded Compound
Also known as SMC.

This is the stuff that all C4 Corvettes are made of.

It’s similar to fiberglass, but much more durable.

The only issu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Curtis1974 Corvette Cup
Elite Guru
Bolingbrook, IL
1070 Posts

Just a heads up. This is tomorrow and the weather looks like it's going to be great. I hope to see some of you there.

http://www.corvette-guru.com/modules/ ... hp?topic_id=7254&forum=47

Curtis
Posted on: 2009/4/3 20:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

BrianCunningham Re: Corvette Cup
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

Have fun guys!
Posted on: 2009/4/3 21:01

Durango_Boy Re: Corvette Cup
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

I should be there right after I get off work tomorrow afternoon. Might not be in my Vette though since I didn't finish the interior yet.

Oh well.
Posted on: 2009/4/3 22:17

Andrew Re: Corvette Cup
2013 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Jefferson City, MO
447 Posts

Whew, just finished up the yellow bomb, so I'll see ya'll in the morning!!
Posted on: 2009/4/4 5:24

Sold - 1996 Competition Yellow LT4 - DRM 383, NX N2O, Line Lock, LT Headers, 3" stainless exhaust, Power Effects, and many more mods

SOLD 1996 Competition Yellow LT4
SOLD 1979 4 Speed with 383

Curtis1974 Re: Corvette Cup
Elite Guru
Bolingbrook, IL
1070 Posts

Just checking here before I leave for the show. Look forward to seeing all who show!
Posted on: 2009/4/4 12:59

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

Show was great. I saw Andrew posted some pics in another thread...I think he emailed the link to a few of us.
Posted on: 2009/4/5 5:24

Theiskell Re: Corvette Cup
Guru Newb
Liberty, MO
22 Posts

Curtis,DB,
Sorry I couldn’t make it, but the rain was too close for me to chance. It worked out for me that I didn’t go. I went to a local show and won best of show and got 100 smackers in the process. Were there many cars there? Where are the pics? Are you guys coming up for the Outlaw show here on the 25th?
Posted on: 2009/4/6 20:32

Elite Guru
Bolingbrook, IL
1070 Posts

Quote:

Theiskell wrote:
Curtis,DB,
Sorry I couldn’t make it, but the rain was too close for me to chance. It worked out for me that I didn’t go. I went to a local show and won best of show and got 100 smackers in the process. Were there many cars there? Where are the pics? Are you guys coming up for the Outlaw show here on the 25th?

Hey Todd,

Congrates on the $100 bucks! I don't blame you. If there is any chance of rain mine don't move either. It was a great time. I took home third. Here is the link to the picture Andrew took.

http://www.corvette-guru.com/modules/ ... php?topic_id=7937&forum=3

Curtis
Posted on: 2009/4/6 21:42

Guru Newb
Liberty, MO
22 Posts

Wow it looks like you guys had a good showing. Congrats on placing, I would have been happy with anything at that show. To tell the truth there wasn’t much competition at the show I was at. A bunch of mustangs and a few other cars that looked like they had bought everything that Auto Zone sells. One thing I notice at some of the smaller shows is the lack of attention to detail. I just don’t understand it they leave wires hanging out and things like that. I had one guy ask me what I would do to his car and I didn’t have the heart to say scrap it and start over. :detail2:
Posted on: 2009/4/6 21:58

Rodsknockin Re: Corvette Cup
Guru Newb
North East
4 Posts

What??? no HOOTER HOOKER car wash. Oops, DB couldn't drive his. :sad3: :sad5: :sad6: :sad10:
Posted on: 2009/4/6 23:03

400hp427vette Re: Corvette Cup
Senior Guru
Long Island, NY
373 Posts

wow great pics, Wish it would stop raining here so I could take my car out. Until then I'll just drool over these photos
Posted on: 2009/4/7 2:14

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

Quote:

Theiskell wrote:
Wow it looks like you guys had a good showing. Congrats on placing, I would have been happy with anything at that show. To tell the truth there wasn’t much competition at the show I was at. A bunch of mustangs and a few other cars that looked like they had bought everything that Auto Zone sells. One thing I notice at some of the smaller shows is the lack of attention to detail. I just don’t understand it they leave wires hanging out and things like that. I had one guy ask me what I would do to his car and I didn’t have the heart to say scrap it and start over. :detail2:

Todd do you think we can expect to see you at the Columbia Hooters show May 9th? I really want to finally get to meet you and see your Vette. We can always arrange a place for you to stay if you don't want to drive both ways in one day and Curt and I will make sure you're taken care of.
Posted on: 2009/4/7 12:12

Guru Newb
Liberty, MO
22 Posts

Quote:

Durango_Boy wrote:
Quote:

Theiskell wrote:

Todd do you think we can expect to see you at the Columbia Hooters show May 9th? I really want to finally get to meet you and see your Vette. We can always arrange a place for you to stay if you don't want to drive both ways in one day and Curt and I will make sure you're taken care of.

That is one I would like to make. I need to look at a map to see if I can find a way out there on the back roads. I’m not looking forward to 2 hours on the interstate. I can’t believe it would be good for the paint. So in short yeah I would like to make it out there sometime. I just need to get off my butt and go. As for the overnight trip I really cant do that because I am always on call at work. We operate during the night and I cant be more than 30 minuets away during operation. It would be nice and thanks for the offer. I’ll extend the same offer to you and Curtis if you guys come out here for a show. You guys are more than welcome here.
Posted on: 2009/4/7 15:29

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

Get with me if you need more info on the show but I have the info posted here in the site event calendar and you can always call or email me for information.
Posted on: 2009/4/7 15:32

BrianCunningham Re: Corvette Cup
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

Quote:

Curtis1974 wrote:
Quote:

Theiskell wrote:
Curtis,DB,

Hey Todd,

Congrates on the $100 bucks! I don't blame you. If there is any chance of rain mine don't move either. It was a great time. I took home third. Here is the link to the picture Andrew took.

http://www.corvette-guru.com/modules/ ... php?topic_id=7937&forum=3

Curtis

Funny, I race in the rain all the time.
Posted on: 2009/4/7 15:52

Elite Guru
Bolingbrook, IL
1070 Posts

It was a great show and as a result of hanging out with all the C4 guys, I had to go buy one!
Posted on: 2009/4/18 7:14

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.