Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
173 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Matatk Friday Chat 12.25.09
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22807 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Well, the white Christmas we had lined up is now more of a wet, muddy one. We've had rain since last night and it hasn't really let up too much. Wind is blowing and I can see it just looks nasty our there. Melted the vast majority of what we had in our yard. Not sure elsewhere.

Hopefully everyone is able to spend a little time with their friends and family today. We did the majority of our Xmas presents last night. I think everyone was happy. We didn't go way overboard this year, just the right amount.

So what did Santa bring you???

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/12/25 12:32

teebee Re: Friday Chat 12.25.09
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12377 Posts

We are clear but windy. Our daughters from the KC area are absolutely snowed in, so I'm not sure when we will get to see them. We are off in about 10 minutes, so everyone out there have a Merry Christmas.
Posted on: 2009/12/25 13:13

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Friday Chat 12.25.09
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33777 Posts

The gift hasn't made it yet. Remember the Turkish rug we purchased in Turkey? So I thought I'd get a little creative. I found a Christmas gift bag in the closet and dug around the guest bedroom room uncovering unopened gifts of Christmas past. I selected several nice pieces and placed them in the bag. I created a greeting from a sample Christmas card sent to me from BOAT US of a boating Santa and turned a recycled card into a gift label. I have placed this fine arrangement on the counter in the kitchen since we didn't put up a tree this year. Imagine her shock and surprise to find that I did not forget her on Christmas. This should be fun.
Posted on: 2009/12/25 13:18

TommyT-Bone Re: Friday Chat 12.25.09
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33777 Posts

Results in ..... She was not amused. That's OK. She would have been less amused if I didn't even acknowledge her. I should get myself a Christmas present.

Attach file:

jpg  Deluxe Dog House.jpg (29.31 KB)
852_4b34dd3f614ae.jpg 500X375 px
Posted on: 2009/12/25 15:42

Ultraman Re: Friday Chat 12.25.09
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14763 Posts

So I got her a new coffee maker for her work and some dark chocolate and a very nice set of stacker rings. Then a day later she says, no appliences or chocolate or jewlry this year please. Nuts, she got them anyway, and she can take them all back I dont care. I noticed the chocolate is being eaten and she is wearing the rings. Go figure!
Posted on: 2009/12/26 3:12

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: Friday Chat 12.25.09
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

That looks like the ultimate doghouse, Tommy! Maybe next year you should do this:

http://www.jokeroo.com/video/funny/classic-christmas-prank.html

I got the Beatles' remastered CD box set, a nice Corvette pullover, a flash for my camera, a motorized BBQ brush and some Vikings paraphernalia. Considering that the BBQ is buried in all the snow we've gotten over the past 2 days, the new brush will not see any action for some time.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Posted on: 2009/12/26 3:37

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.