Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
261 user(s) are online (213 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  RPO
Regular Production Order. These are the codes that GM uses to identify options.

For example, LT1 is the RPO for the engine used from 1992-1996.
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Thursday Chat 02.25.10
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Well, chat has a late kick off today, sorry about that. I figured Tommy would have started a thread

Anywho, wifey is at work today, but Grandma wanted to watch the baby even though I'm off. So we woke up around 8 and had some breakfast, then headed over there. I dropped her off and came home and did the snow (got a few inches last night) for myself and my neighbor. Then I came in and mopped the floors. Exciting, huh? I'm gonna make some lunch and then catch a workout. I had a killer KB workout yesterday and I'm still feeling it! Tonight is a little guys' night out at Buffalo Wild Wings with a couple buddies. Should be fun.

Wife and I watched a movie yesterday called "Law Abiding Citizen" with Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. Outstanding. One of the best movies I've seen since Gran Torino. I give it 5 stars - the twists in the movie are impossible to guess. I highly recommend it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2010/2/25 17:24

Durango_Boy Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

I guess no one wants to chat today.

I'm getting ready to buy new chrome side pipes, a Sharkbite single adjustable setup for the rear, and a Sharkbite front coil over shock kit.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 23:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

BillH Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Durango_Boy wrote:
I guess no one wants to chat today.

I'm getting ready to buy new chrome side pipes, a Sharkbite single adjustable setup for the rear, and a Sharkbite front coil over shock kit.

Well,damn.
All I'm looin' at buying is kitchen cabinets and that sucks. I wanta buy some fun chit too.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 23:08

teebee Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12370 Posts

I've had a really busy day, can't tell you what I did, but I had no time at all to check in here until now. Getting ready for the trek back to KC this weekend. The youngest daughter is going to have the baby on Monday...C-section is scheduled. So when I come home on Tuesday, I'll have grand #9. I still have a little work to do in the house for them before the baby comes home, but I am really down to the short strokes.

I got the new plate for the Vette yesterday. I'll get a picture up as soon as I can get it off the camera and uploaded.

I have three jobs out in the shop yet, so I suppose I should be out there working instead of hacking on this computer.

Bill, too bad I don't live closer I'd help you build them.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 23:11

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:

Bill, too bad I don't live closer I'd help you build them.

Yea, I wish. I'd tackle the cabinets and drawers but don't have the equipment to do the doors & drawer fronts.

Hope all goes well with your draughter.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 23:27

teebee Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12370 Posts

OK too bad you don't live closer to me, I'd help you build the doors and drawer fronts. What style are you going for?
Posted on: 2010/2/26 0:58

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

biggrizzly Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

Damn, I just got home since 6:45 this morning. Long day!

I have no idea what's happening today except that gal that got killed by the "Killer Whale" in Orlando was on every news site online today!

I got my new Head Unit delivered yesterday! Long gone are the old days with a red wire, black wire and a couple speaker wires!! LOL

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!
Posted on: 2010/2/26 1:15

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
OK too bad you don't live closer to me, I'd help you build the doors and drawer fronts. What style are you going for?

Probably a simple raised panel. I'm looking at the Home Depot ones that they normally stock, rust glazed maple. They look OK but not fantistic (the drawer fronts are 3 pieces glued together) but the construction methods aren't too bad. And I'm looking for decent pricing.
Posted on: 2010/2/26 1:52

vetteblondie Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4655 Posts

Wait a minute, when I clicked on this I saw a post of someone being dressed in drag...

Be right back....
Posted on: 2010/2/26 2:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4655 Posts

Hope you all had a good day. My normal sleep in was disrupted by a man here that owns a tint shop. He also does banners, wall murals, vehicle wraps and stuff. I was not looking for a job but he sought me out. I told him I might be interested in something a couple days a week but that would be it. I still have a lot of things to heal from and deal with and fix emotionally. Anyway, he has a dopehead doing the job now who is very unreliable, so he called me when the dude didn't show. I spent the afternoon trying to figure out a PC with two monitors, four internal hard drives, 10 external ones (very confusing for a Mac person) and a big-arse printer and finish a vehicle wrap dude started and never finished. I'm supposed to be there again tomorrow at 9am to do a wall mural.
Pray for me.....
Posted on: 2010/2/26 2:29

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Durango_Boy Re: Thursday Chat 02.25.10
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Hope you all had a good day. My normal sleep in was disrupted by a man here that owns a tint shop. He also does banners, wall murals, vehicle wraps and stuff. I was not looking for a job but he sought me out. I told him I might be interested in something a couple days a week but that would be it. I still have a lot of things to heal from and deal with and fix emotionally. Anyway, he has a dopehead doing the job now who is very unreliable, so he called me when the dude didn't show. I spent the afternoon trying to figure out a PC with two monitors, four internal hard drives, 10 external ones (very confusing for a Mac person) and a big-arse printer and finish a vehicle wrap dude started and never finished. I'm supposed to be there again tomorrow at 9am to do a wall mural.
Pray for me.....

Sounds like you have a very fun job, and are good at some very interesting things.
Posted on: 2010/2/26 2:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.