Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
218 user(s) are online (161 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Ultraman, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Dana 44
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 1996...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

pianoguy A must-have
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Posted on: 2010/10/28 19:42

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: A must-have
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33770 Posts

Are you tired of those long lonely road trips? An answer may be closer than you think. Introducing Wheel-Mate. No more hunting at the truck stops for some friendly companionship. Wheel-Mate is ready when you are. Simply attach Wheel-Mate to the bottom of you steering wheel and she's ready for action. Available with optional heat and massage. Conveniently plugs into any lighter receptacle. Why not buy two and give one to a friend. Great gift idea for the holidays.

Attach file:

jpg  Wheel mate.jpg (8.92 KB)
852_4cc9ea2f25dfa.jpg 190X255 px
Posted on: 2010/10/28 21:26

Matatk Re: A must-have
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22807 Posts

Wait, is this Ron's review?

Quote:
I find that when I'm out and about shooting up road signs I can tend to run low on ammo. The AutoExec Wheelmate Steering Wheel Desk Tray has been a great accessory for my truck! It gives me tons of workspace for reloading ammo on the go! Saves time, which gives me more time for drinking beer and target practice. Saves money in the long run, too, as I can buy bulk powder and store it behind the seat of my rig.

One feature I would like to see is a quick release. On the occasions that I have rolled my rig (I'm not that great at multitasking) it has been necessary to quickly eject myself from the vehicle so as to avoid the imminent explosion. The AutoExec can be an obstruction to a clean getaway. A quick release would make it much easier to clear the vehicle before it rolls.

I give it four stars, but with my suggested modification it would rank five stars.

Thanks, AutoExec!
Posted on: 2010/10/28 22:32

bogus Re: A must-have
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

ok... I see it like this... someone will buy one... then get into a wreck. The media will climb all over it like the 2nd coming of Hitler. States all across the country will pass laws making the usage of this device a Class A Felony, with a minimum/manditory 3 years in jail, causing the overcrowding activists to go into overdrive.

Anyone with one will be ratted out by their neighbour. It will become the scourge of the world.

The manufacturer and Amazon will go bankrupt from all the lawsuits.

And then a week later, everyone will forget it exists.
Posted on: 2010/10/29 17:29

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33770 Posts

A tray like that would have been real popular in South Florida in the 80's.

Attach file:

jpg  wheel mate..jpg (57.97 KB)
852_4ccb147c3136d.jpg 468X566 px
Posted on: 2010/10/29 18:38

SpectatorRacing Re: A must-have
Elite Guru
1721 Posts

Holy cow the reviews are hysterical. Did you guys read through them? It's like a post on the guru. Some of these guys are even funnier than we are.

A couple:

Quote:
As a cocaine addict on the go, I have lost countless ounces of blow as I have inefficiently tried to to snort lines from either from my dashboard or straight from the bag while navigating the modern motor way. But thanks to the AutoExec Steering Wheel Desk Tray, my life has changed forever! It's the perfect size for me to cut lines and still have room to rest my razors and rolled up bills. It also stops blood dripping on my lap when I get nose-bleeds! Now I can drive my children to soccer practice without having to choose between their safety and my coke habit.

Quote:
I can't articulate just how many times I have been weaving in and out of traffic, singing at the top of my lungs, only to find that my papers and whiskey bottles have scattered all over my car. More often than not, this leads to me having to reach over (with my eyes closed, of course, for sport) to gather up all of my belongings.

Quote:
As a cop I now have a place to keep my coffee and doughnuts. Fantastic invention!
Posted on: 2010/10/30 0:24

SpectatorRacing Re: A must-have
Elite Guru
1721 Posts

My new favorite:

Quote:
Do you have any idea how hard it is to read Braille books while driving? Every time I'd hit something my book would slide off my lap onto the floor and I'd lose my place. Problem solved...Thanks Laptop Steering Wheel Desk.
Posted on: 2010/10/30 0:28

Ultraman Re: A must-have
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14758 Posts

Those are hilarious! Man that one picture was a hell of a wreck somewhere.
Posted on: 2010/10/30 0:37

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33770 Posts

This one was for real.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make-up table!, October 28, 2010
By Ritama Haaga
I am sooooooo happy that now I can put my foundation, blusher and mascara on this table so I can do my make-up while I drive to work without having to shuffle through the ditty bag in my purse! I wish they had a mirror on the table, something upright, so I don't have to use the rear-view anymore, but still, it's awesome. Sometimes the eyeliner winds up in my lap during hairpin turns, but it's a small price to pay for the convenience. I love it that I can also put a donut on the table and snack as I text while I apply my face. This is a million dollar idea! Right up there with having the internet in the dashboard! Thank you!!!
Posted on: 2010/10/30 2:30

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.