Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Windows in the C4
Both should move up and down, quietly and reasonably fast.

If a window does not work, this most likely means a bad motor, but check the fuse pane...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

sixstring1 dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Guru Newb
22 Posts

I sent verizon a check, it cashed at the bank, they posted the amount wrong, charged me a late fee, wanted all my info from checking account then said we need to submit it to treasury dept..i called them 5 times and spoke with 4 different butfaces and the last time could no get through..Then they never called me back , hung up on me when I said I am tired of dealing with idiots, and I have no response of the amount i owe this month but after 3 days they admitted they were wrong but did not credit me anything xtra but said they would wave the late fee? wtf can you believe this crap?? I have spend over 2 hours between them and the bank and got charged 3 bucks for hard copy of cashed check-verizon said we did not make you do that it was your decision..has anyone else dealt with this outright we don't care what you say our computer says different attitude from people like this?? or am i just crazy and should hang up on myself..
Posted on: 2011/3/11 8:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33776 Posts

Human error. This is only a warm up for greater fights to come with different sources. The facts always speak for themselves. There is a reason we have one of these on hand. Matter of fact, it sits right at the top.
Posted on: 2011/3/11 11:51

JeffK Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Elite Guru
High Point, NC
1440 Posts

I usually pay my verizon bill online but yes, on the few occasions that I have had to call them it has never been an enjoyable event.
Posted on: 2011/3/11 12:48

CentralCoaster Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

You're not alone, I'm going to battle with my health insurance on the phone today over a $700 "miscellaneous charges". On top of that, there's $120 in late charges, yet they didn't even bill me for this "miscellaneous charges" until 6 months after whatever miscellaneous things occured.
Posted on: 2011/3/11 16:23

bogus Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

@Kevin - I am going to be nice and not touch that one.

In reference to Verizon... they have some of the most useless employees on planet earth.

18 months ago, we get FIOS in our house. Wonderful. Great picture, great internet, great phone, great price. The woman that bastet44 worked with was great and took care of everything in a professional and speedy manner. Bastet held on to her business card incase we ever needed anything.

In Oct, we moved, so using that card, I called the woman back. She was no longer there and I get her replacement. I don't remember this womans name, but let's just refer to her as "Fucking Moron."

I told her we were moving and that I wanted the following:

All of our current services and options moved from point A to point B. That was it.

I also requested that the install tech call before arrival.

This is what she did:

Instead of doing a "move request" Fucking Moron closed our old account out and reopened a new one.

What we had:

HD Extreme
20/5 Internet
Whole House DVR

What we got:

HD Premium (1 step below, half the channels, and mostly, the half we DON'T watch)
15/5 Internet
No Whole House DVR

When I requested the DVR, I asked if it was available for regular definition, and she says "oh, yes, we have tuner boxes for that!" I reasked, can I get a DVR for regular definition, "Oh, we have high-def DVRs!" last time, "we have established you have a high-def DVR and that you offer a standard def tuner box, but do you have a standard def DVR??!?!?!?" I was getting a little pissed... she said "oh, I misunderstood your question (yea, right), no we don't."

This bitch didn't know the technology, she didn't know her ass from a hole in the ground, to be honest.

It took us several days and the help of a wonderful person in TX, Anita, to get things right. Thanks to the way Fucking Moron did it, she jammed up our account in the computer in such a way that no one could reach in and update it!!! However, Anita got the right people on it and they freed up the jam.

I reported this idiot to anyone who wanted to hear it. I found out she was a third party contracted employee, and that more then likely explained it all.

Her errors took the best part of 3 months to sort out... between finding missing options and billing problems.

If I wasn't so happy with the service, I would have told them to shove the equipment up their collective asses.
Posted on: 2011/3/11 17:45

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

BillH Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
In reference to Verizon... they have some of the most useless employees on planet earth.

Yea so does Charter cable.

And, I'm trying to give someone my counter top business. Spent a lot of time visiting these vendors. Asked for quotes from a detailed drawing I made.
4 of the bastages didn't even call me back. Their business must be rocking in this economy.

And, I'll be sitting here all day waiting for the 4th and 5th visit from the Maytag repairman on 2 appliances.
The only phone number @ Maytag goes into a scheduling computer. Then you get an email with 2 more phone numbers for a contract repair service, guess what you get when you call those? Yep, the scheduling computer. So, I have 2 appointments with windows 8 to 12 and 1 to 5p.m.
The last time, I had a 8 to 12 window, a computer called me at 1:30p.m. saying they were running late....no shit? The repair guy shows up at 4:30.
If this wasn't warranty..........

This is why I do all my own work, especially on my vehicles.
Posted on: 2011/3/11 18:14

sixstring1 Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Guru Newb
22 Posts

wow ok then it isn't just me- get this I called them today to get the new balance to pay for this month and the bastages fing morron dipshets will not let me talk to anyone after i put in my cell number// what a bunch of broken douchbags.on vacation i believe i will go to the mall and deal with more dipsticks at other cell providers and tell verizon to stick it...any suggestions of a good cell company?? I just want a phone to talk on thats it no movies games and xtra crap i will never use. rather spend my time on this wicked cool site corvetteguru thx guys for the input i feel better now...
Posted on: 2011/3/11 18:34

bogus Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I use at&t. I have never had a billing problem with them.

The one problem I had was with an idiot at the store... but that is to be expected.

I like their coverage. And the ability to use both the web and the phone at the same time.
Posted on: 2011/3/11 19:16

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

TommyT-Bone Re: dealing with cell phone billing department !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !!!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33776 Posts

Can I be to helping you please?
Posted on: 2011/3/11 21:37

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.