Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
306 user(s) are online (272 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Z25
Refers to 1993 Anniversary Editions; also known as Ruby.

These are the actual cars honored as anniversary cars.

They have RPO Z25 to prove it....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

istter1 Magic monday
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Cold storm on its way by the end of the week. Had a good weekend hope everything went well for allnthe Gurus
Posted on: 2017/1/30 14:00

pianoguy Re: Magic monday
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Hidey-ho! It is snowing sideways - you would think that under such circumstances, none would wind up on the ground. But alas, that is not the case.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2017/1/30 14:27

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: Magic monday
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14747 Posts

Went real well....passed my CCW test......ok I missed a few......Uboy did better. I only had one outside the target. That was from 30 feet I'm thinking.....the S&W is not a long range weapon......we shot from 5 10 20 and 30...... I bought a Springfield Arms AR called The Saint the other day. It will be in this week. Never had an AR so am excited to shoot it......the Saint is popular right now due to how they are built and the price is low for an AR with all those features. Good reviews in the gun mags........pics after I get it......

I now have to go to the State Patrol while they conduct another background check.......they if all is good they will issue the CCW. In Nebraska the law states that you have to flee if at all possible. You cannot shoot someone who is stealing your stuff. You can only shoot someone when they are an imminent threat to you or your family. If your house is broken into while you are home you have to retreat to a safe room call the police and yell at the perp that you called the cops and that you have a gun and will use it if they come in the room at you........I think some States are if they break in you can shoot them but not here. Lots of responsibility when packing.......

Have a safe day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2017/1/30 14:34

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: Magic monday
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7661 Posts

A SUNNY 33 IN THE NATIONS, HIGH OF 71 PREDICTED. SOUNDS LIKE A NICE DAY IF THE WIND DOESN'T GET UP. I MIGHT EVEN PUT THE TOP DOWN ON THE TOMATO :-)

SAW THIS IN THE NEWS:

---a truly revolutionary act, the likes of which I have never seen in the 45 years I have studied and monitored the government’s laws and its administration of them. He ordered that when bureaucrats who are administering and enforcing the law have discretion with respect to the time, place, manner and severity of its enforcement, they should exercise that discretion in favor of individuals and against the government.
This is radical coming from any president in the modern era of government-can-do-no-wrong. It is far more Thomas Jefferson, the small-government champion with whom Trump has never been associated, than it is Theodore Roosevelt, the super-regulator whom Trump has stated he admires. It recognizes the primacy and dignity of the individual and the fallibility of the state. It acknowledges the likely demise of ObamaCare. It is utterly without precedent since Jefferson’s presidency.
Trump’s revolutionary act is a breeze of freedom on a sea of regulation. It recognizes something modern governments never admit -- that they can be and have been wrong. It is exactly as Trump promised.
Andrew P. Napolitano, a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is the senior judicial analyst at Fox News Channel.

I HATE TO STEAL THE GOOD JUDGE'S THUNDER, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE MUCH MALIGNED VETERANS ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS. IN ANY CLAIM WHERE THE EVIDENCE IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO DENY OR GRANT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT GOES TO THE VETERAN CLAIMANT.
Posted on: 2017/1/30 14:39

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

GRIS Re: Magic monday
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7661 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
In Nebraska the law states---If your house is broken into while you are home you have to retreat to a safe room call the police and yell at the perp that you called the cops and that you have a gun and will use it if they come in the room at you........I think some States are if they break in you can shoot them but not here.

SAD. YOU ALL NEED A "CASTLE DOCTRINE" LAW.
Posted on: 2017/1/30 14:44

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: Magic monday
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12369 Posts

Morning guys...Slept in again this morning, but had to turn the alarm on for tomorrow. It's 38 already and headed to mid 60s today. A little cooler tomorrow and more seasonal the rest of the week.

I think that's BS Marcus. You should be able to protect your stuff. If they are in your home/business, personal space, you should be able to protect it. Running away/retreating sucks. Kansas law isn't the way Nebraska is, thank goodness. I'm going to have my fingers printed and whatever else the local people do after noon today. Our instructor, a former county sheriff, told us NOT to have it put on our drivers license, but to have a separate ID for CC. That way, if you are stopped for any reason it will prolong the stop. Now if you are asked directly, we must produce our CC license.

I have things in the shop to do, better get to them.
Posted on: 2017/1/30 15:19

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Magic monday
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14747 Posts

Ya I agree Thomas......no castle doctrine here.....there idea is nobody wants to shoot anyone over a TV set or a car........they are walking on thin ice on the car thing though. Now if someone has a knife or a gun to car jack you then that is an immanent threat. Also we are told that the LEO's are pro CC and they should be given the CC card with the License and then we will ask them what they need us to do. Which I would always do anyway just so they know what they are dealing with. Common courtesy I think.
Posted on: 2017/1/30 16:03

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: Magic monday
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Posted on: 2017/1/30 17:15

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: Magic monday
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Hello. My mind is mud so I'll just keep my mouth (keyboard) shut. Love you guys (and Letty).
Posted on: 2017/1/31 0:54

teebee Re: Magic monday
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12369 Posts

Finished the doors, so they are ready to go to the finisher. Went up to get my fingers printed, no go, the jailer was transferring a prisoner. Check back tomorrow.

Got a computer part in the mail so tore that computer down to replace the power connector on it. Right in the middle of the teardown, I got a call for help from a local business wanting to know if I knew anything about networks, so I finished up the laptop and went over to get them going.

This evening, we went back to school to watch #2 play ball....it was painful to watch. Nuff said.
Posted on: 2017/1/31 3:32

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.