Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
292 user(s) are online (253 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Ultraman, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  TH400
Automatic Transmission - 3 Speed

1st Gear: 2.48
2nd Gear: 1.48
3rd Gear: 1.00

- Used in production GM models from 1964 thru 1990.
- 13 Bolt ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee 31 August 2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12370 Posts

Morning guys....
Posted on: 2023/8/31 13:22

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: 31 August 2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12370 Posts

Cool here this morning. Headed over to the 'city' to see about a bathroom remodel and pickup some materials for another. I'll have to get some help to finish up the fascia down at the storage garage.

haven't heard anything else from BIL in Tallahassee...assuming nothing has changed.
Posted on: 2023/8/31 13:30

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 31 August 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7665 Posts

HI TEE; BY BY AUGUST.

ANOTHER NICE MORNING, 69/72% GOING FOR 88 AFTERNOON. THE CHEROKEES APPROVE OF THIS WEATHER :-)

STILL CLUTZING AROUND WITH THE ARGO, NOTHING ELSE ON THE AGENDA.

THE INFAMOUS TAHLEQUAH TRAFFIC CIRCLE IS OPEN. A TRAFFIC CIRCLE FOR A THREE-WAY INTERSECTION SEEMS A LITTLE OVER THE TOP TO ME, ESPECIALLY FOR FOLKS WHO HAVE NOT YET MASTERED THE FOUR LANE HIGHWAY---
SOMEBODY IN THE OKLAHOMA HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT IS COMING UP WITH OFF-THE-WALL DESIGNS FOR INTERSECTIONS.

ALL OUR FL FRIENDS AND RELATIONS HAVE WEATHERED THE STORM WITHOUT INCIDENT OR DAMAGE.

ENJOY YOUR DAY, MY FRIENDS.
Posted on: 2023/8/31 13:56
Edited by GRIS on 2023/8/31 14:25:46
Edited by GRIS on 2023/8/31 14:26:48

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: 31 August 2023
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4655 Posts

Dadgum this whole summer is gone already. I've barely been in the pool, it's either been too hot or raining. Surgery set me back also. I'm heading into fall kicking and screaming, I want summer forever. Some of my plants are just now getting happy after the harsh winter we had.
Started off almost cold this morning but got up to 97 yesterday so figure it will be the same today. Hoping to catch up on sleep this weekend and get my yard work done one morning when it's cool out.
Posted on: 2023/8/31 15:46

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 31 August 2023
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

From a Florida trade orginization.

Member Spotlight

CASEY'S CORNER NURSERY & LANDSCAPING

31877 SW 197TH Avenue

Homestead, FL 33030

Phone: 305-248-7284

Fax: 305-245-8445

Many years ago, the mother of Sue Casey took a wrong turn, found a nursery for sale, and just up and bought it. Bam!!!-at 16 years old, Sue and her younger 13-year-old brother were owners of a plant nursery. Shortly after, these South Florida Native Siblings expanded just-a-ways down to the corner of 318th Street and 197th Avenue to what we all now know as "Casey's Corner". And what a corner it is!!!

Sue has over 200+ varieties available at any given time. Native foliage's for sun or shade, short or tall. There are even huge varieties including common and unusual flowering and fruiting native trees. There are all kinds of shrubs, native aquatics, mangroves, pines, palms, stoppers, wild coffees, sennas, cordias, coreopsis, grasses and loads of flowering herbs. The specialty-plants that attract birds', bees, and butterflies for a garden and landscape to make your heart full.

Tom Casey served with the Air Force and moved on to work over 30 years with the United States Postal Service. Retired over 10 years, he proposed to help Sue with Casey's Corner Nursery & Landscape. There are many things he helps out with but the theory of helping to mow the property birthed the "Honey-Do" list which of course evolved into a special list between husband and wife ;) *wink*. Deliveries are made hours North of Homestead, locally, and even all the way down to the Key West Naval Base. Sue provides natives for all of Florida; people come from all over to get the best quality plant products, customer service, education and inspiration for their intended projects anywhere from Ft. Myers to Texas.

Sue knows so much about the native plant world and more. She unselfishly shares her knowledge and proves there is nothing to lose when sharing and educating others. Sue and Tom are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. For decades, neighborhood kids visit and help out, even those wearing diapers...even her cats have helped out!!! ;)

Sue wears her heart on her sleeve and always lend a helping hand in more ways than one. If you haven't had the pleasure to stroll her nursery, one day make a visit and you'll find it is filled with birds and butterflies and flourishing seasonal native blossoms and colors. A real sight of opportunity to behold and bring home. Casey's Corner brings plants and people together, landscapes to balance with nature, and our love for Florida Natives to the forefront of our landscapes.
Posted on: 2023/8/31 19:20

TommyT-Bone Re: 31 August 2023
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Sue and Tom are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

But you guys here already knew that.
Posted on: 2023/8/31 19:22

Ultraman Re: 31 August 2023
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14750 Posts

Dats a cool write up..... geez makes me want to buy some plants and stuff..... got anything that can survive 17 below and come back next spring?

Worky work all day out in corn fields..... haircut now..... Big Red tonight on Fox..... Go Big Red....

Yesterday 92,000 folks packed Memorial Stadium to watch a Nebraska Volleyball game.... sell out.... the playing floor was on the field.... they sold beer for the first time in the Stadium..... lines were stupid long is what I heard....
anyway it is a new record for attendance at a volleyball game...... the last record set....was 18,000....
Posted on: 2023/8/31 21:58

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.