Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
318 user(s) are online (273 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  SBC
This stands for Small Block Chevrolet. The engine debuted in 1955 and remained largely unchanged until 1986. The initials are still used today to d...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee 9-21-2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Morning guys...
Posted on: 2023/9/21 13:36

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 9-21-2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

'MORNING TEE---

NICE HERE THIS MORNING, SEMI-SUNNY, 72/74%, HIGH OF 81. MAY RAIN THIS AFTERNOON THEY SAY.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY.

ENJOY YOUR THURSDAY, EVERYONE!
Posted on: 2023/9/21 14:29

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: 9-21-2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Was AWOL yesterday. Got up early and had a golfing tee time. Rained most off and on all night so when we got there we found it was "Cart path only", which meant we were going to do a LOT more walking. Branson Hills is a beautiful course and we got our asses kicked by it, but was a good time anyway. Grabbed a bite to eat and was back by mid afternoon. I decided to jump into the hot tub for a soak. It made me tired, so I took a nap. Then we went to a show "Anthems of Rock". Enjoyable evening.

Today, not much planned.
Posted on: 2023/9/21 14:47

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 9-21-2023
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Continuing on my crusade for health. Bloodwork back and it looks OK. Chest x-ray and EKG this morning and we'll see what they say soon enough. I left 1 hour and 15 minutes before my 08:00 appointment and it took me an hour and 25 minutes to get there. I was 10 minutes late. That drive in off peak is about 30 minutes. Miami traffic sucks. Only thing my new doctor did was put me on a prescribed vitamin D and told me to take an OTC B-12 after he reviewed my test results. That's good I guess. Just not feeling up to playing any tag football or walking an 18 hole golf course.
Posted on: 2023/9/21 15:27

vetteblondie Re: 9-21-2023
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4652 Posts

good morning, sun is out here but it rained yesterday and some during the night. Saves me a round of plant watering. Was gone all day yesterday to two diff appointments in Little Rock at UAMS. Trying to get my hip figured out. Mri first appt, they had their crap all messed up then follow up with doc's PA around 4. Made for a late time getting home since that's a couple hours away. I feel like Tommy, I had 7 appts booked between last week and end of Oct. Sorry you're having to go through the hassles, Tommy. Mine told me I was just fine, bmi was fine then turns around and tells me to lose 20 before surery, yet then told me MRI shows I have a labral re-tear on my hip and other muscle/tendon tears. So, say whatt??? How are you supposed to exercise when you kinda can't? And, no matter what I do, weight don't come off. I can bench press a buick but can't lose fat so I have an endo visit Monday. I mean I'm JUST getting over having a kidney yanked out so they need to ease up on weight and crap for a bit. Getting old, tore up parts, menopause and messed up hormones suck.
Posted on: 2023/9/21 15:48

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 9-21-2023
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2023/9/21 16:08

vetteblondie Re: 9-21-2023
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4652 Posts

Ahhh yes, valium - that wonderful anti anxiety pill that calms the mind. Works like a charm too. But with my fatigue lately, I'd be in the cocaine line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo
Posted on: 2023/9/21 17:58

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: 9-21-2023
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Hope you feel better, VB.

Made it over to Mom's house early and got a chance to cut down the dead tree in the front. Although it was dead it was a hardwood tree and wasn't quite as easy as it looked. That Milwaukee chainsaw works well but I burned through a few batteries in short time. Gas is definitely superior but this is convenient. As I was cutting all of the limbs into firewood one of the new neighbors walked by. I asked if they needed any firewood and she said yes we do. So her husband pulled up his pick up truck and took everything that I cut down except for the twigs and small branches. That was great for everyone.

Time for a workout now and then evening kids activities. Always something.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/9/21 19:45

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.